Chapter N.7-Life In Phoonaf's Village

"Our group arrived at Phoonaf's village, seeking for the misterious Gabriél, who wants to join them."

Bez=Roma! Wake up! We arrived!

Rom=Oh... Ok...

Sat=I think I can see that guy... Gabriél...

"Gabriél's most notable feature is a pirate-like black eyepatch. He wears a scarlet coat and a white shirt just below that. His hair are colored by a dark red, and some beard wraps his chin. A silly-looking hat resembling a sailor's one. His eyes shine of a yellowish colour, and are relaxed and non-chalant, but charming."

Gab=C'mon! Get out of the car and talk to me face to face!

Sat=He surely does not have manners! Such a wild spirit!

Bez="Damn it! Roma is still half-asleep..."

Bez=... I'll be the one talking. You guys just stay behind and be prepared in case of an ambush.

"The three of them get out of the car to get closer to Gabriél."

Sat="Bezra looks so serious! I bet she will present us in a very menacing way!

Bez=Ehm... Nice to meet you?

Sat="Oh, God."

Gab=My pleasure, m'lady.

"Gabriél kisses Bezra's hand."

Bez=Eww! Leave me alone, you creep!

Gab=...

Rom=C'mon, Bezra! He was just trying to be nice!

Bez=I don't care, I hate that shit.

Gab=Ooh! Such an explosive personality! I like you,girl.

"He tries to grab Bezra's chin, but The Darkness'child violently hits him with a punch in the guts."

Bez=Being this small doesn't mean being weak. I could wreck your ass in a second.

Gab=I... Know...

Bez=Ok, guys he's in the gang. Although he's just a total dumbass.

Sat=Aw, great. Get in the car if so, Gabriél.

Gab=Ehm... I wanted us to stay in my village just for today... And you all need rest, right? I live just a few meters ahead.

Rom=I think we could do that. Let's get in the car, we're going straight to your house.

"They all arrived at Gabriél's home."

"This house is small, made of wood and wheat. There's barely the minimum indispensable."

Gab=I know my home may not be the greatest... But I live alone and I don't need much...

Rom=There's no one to help you with your lack of money?

Gab=No. The only money I've got is the one I get with my humble job. I work as a waiter in this village's restaurant.

Rom=I understand...

Gab=By the way, get in.

"Gabriél gently grabs Bezra's hand in order to conduce her into his house."

"Bezra tries to flick her hand away at first, but in a second thought, she decides to let him grab her hand."

"The little vampire looks straight to the floor, pouting."

Gab=Why don't tell me some cute things, m'lady?

Bez=S-Shut up! I'm doing this just because of good manners!

Gab=... Yeah, yeah...

Gab=So, let's go seat at the table!