Chapter N.103-The Six Divine Stars

"The Caelium:Heaven. It was a hotter place that day. Benjamin had just returned there, with a sour taste in his mouth."

Ben=Settimo, you bastard! Why did you let that brat borrow your Shield?!

"The Six Stars are sitting at their round table."

"Benjamin sits there with them, killing Settimo with his eyes."

Set=... I admit it. I let my feeling get me, but-

Ben=There are no "buts"! You broke the rules!

Set=And so you did, you dumbass.

???=This is a strange nuisance. It's better if we don't tell Father that you two interfered with The Living World.

"It was a tall woman with no eyes, wearing a purple jacket, she has long black hair made out of energy, with coloured symbols all over it."

Ben=Thank you, Zyopas...

Zyo=I'm disappointed in the both of you, though. You let emotions take control over you, I didn't expect that from Settimo in particular.

Set=I know. I'm sorry for that.

???=...Benjamin.

"An elegant woman turns her head to The Star of Goodness."

Set="Malhann is so scary! She called Benjamin with his full name! He's in troubles, now!"

Ben=Y-Yeah, baby?

Mal=Don't call me baby.

"Malhann is a beautiful woman with yellow eyes of disrespect. She wears a long gothic red outfit with spikes on her shoulders and a elegant hat on her head. Her brown hair ends in a round tuft, and the tips in a scarlet red."

Mal=Tell me why were you chasing after Roma.

Ben=I was just trying to-

Mal=You dickhead! I'm jealous,stop doing that!

Ben=Why can't our fights be private?! This isn't a show!

???=Come on, guys. Take it easy.

"It was a woman. A spirtual green being, with black hair, fading into white. Her arms are starry of scars,and her red eyes are..."

"... Presenting clocks in them."

Mal=Podewa, mind your buisness.

Pod=... You're litterally fighting before us. If you have to fight, do it in private.~

Ben=See? Even Podewa told you.

Mal=... Whatever.

"Malhann crosses her arms, looking away."

"Her look falls on the last Star."

"Even though it looks like a 6 meters tall beast, it is a woman with a warming and deep voice."

Mal=What are you doing, Oarse?

Oar=I was... Admiring Kurio. The little one got so cute.

Ben=As you can see, Zyopas... Settimo and I weren't the only ones who broke the rules.

Zyo=Oarse isn't breaking the rules. She is just looking at Kurio, she is not interacting with him. Your arguement is pointless.

Ben="So harsh."

Zyo=In the end... What's your excuse, Settimo?

Set=I just followed my heart.

Pod=Aww! That's so cute!

"Podewa hugs Zyopas' arm."

Pod=Why are you being so harsh with him? Look how cute he is! He said he used his heart!