Chapter N.91-Estortion Of Happiness

"Smith was out for... "Work". Let's put it that way."

"Some men, came there, they were in a group of six. They had rifles, and the thought of having every right to rob Smith from happiness."

"Maria luckily noticed these men, before they could enter the house."

Mar=W-Who are you?!

"... These beings looked each other in the eyes..."

Mar=TELL ME! WHO ARE YOU AND WHY ARE YOU HERE!

"Without replies, The Mermaid isn't afraid to quickly crawl to them, with tears, feeling her last moments."

Mar="I would've loved to watch her grow."

"With every drop of strenght in her body, she grabs the dunes of cold and wet sand, to get closer to them. Why is she doing this?"

"...The spirit of a loving mother..."

"The men shoot her, putting multiple holes in her body."

"They didn't enter the house, Smith wasn't there..."

"They chillingly try to leave. With no remorse for killing a mother."

"...Well..."

"Smith wasn't there YET."

"Three of the men fall onto the sand, with an elongated knife plunged in their skulls."

???=Where is he?! This is Faber! I thought he was out!

"From nowhere Smith jumps on them, cutting two heads with just a swing of his Enchanted Cleaver."

"The last one misses every shot of his rifle, Smith is too fast, too unpredictable."

"... And angrier than ever."

"The Lich plunges another set of knives into the last guy's guts,kicking him onto the floor."

???=I-I had to do it! I had to do it because-

Smi=Do you realize what you just did?

Smi=I don't care about your futile motives. Listen here.

"Smith grabs him by his hair."

Smi=You didn't just kill a woman. You killed a mother, and a wife.

Smi=A husband lost her wife. A daughter lost her mother.

Smi=CAN YOU GET THAT IN YOUR FUCKING HEAD?!

"Smith smashes the guy's head with the back of his cleaver."

Smi=Burn in hell.

"He cuts the killer's head clean, again,using his cleaver."

"After wiping the weapon off his opponent's bodies, he gets closer to Maria's."

Smi=... I'm going to be strong. But... I can't believe what they did to you. You were the nicest person I've ever met.

Smi=... And you died because of me...

Smi=... You knew something would've happened, but you didn't care. You still loved me.

"The Lich grabs her wife's body, putting it onto the water's surface."

Smi=Return where you belong, Maria. I loved you more than I love myself...

"Her body slowly gets further and further from the bay,the warm sunrise that united them, will also be the one to divide them."

"Smith realizes that he can't stop now. He has to go further, and get even stronger."

"He hears Maryjane crying from the inside of his house."