Chapter N.99-The Start Of The Apocalypse

"The next day arrived. The day when The Knights of The Black Feather would be sent out on Earth, lead by The Four Horsemen of Apocalypse."

Hex=Everyone! Knights, Horsemen and Sins! This is the great day! I placed a portal for each group, we'll go there and do some random shit, who's with me?!

Col=I AM WITH YOU, LADY HEXAKO!

Hex=LET'S GO!

"The groups enter their own portal, leading them on planet Earth."

"..."

"Roma, Bezra, Rizzy of Greed, Noelle of Famine."

"Africa. Central African Republic. Bangui."

"Noelle and the others are here, as The Horsewoman steps onto the dry floor of this city, riding her black horse."

Noe=... The sky is wonderful...

"They're all staring amazed at the beautiful african blue sky."

Bez=I can't believe we're back on Earth,Roma!

Noe=You're temporarely here and you can't speak to people,nor touch anything without my permission. Oh and we're invisible to the inhabitants!

Bez=...

Noe=...I'm sorry! I'll try to make this as comfortable as possible for you.

"... But after her excitement gets out of the way, she shoots a deep sigh."

Noe=They always send me here...

Rom=Where are we, Lady Noelle?

Noe=Africa, of course. This is Bangui, the capital of The Central African Republic.

Bez=It looks quite nice, to be honest! Look at these people, the warm streets and the atmosphere of joy!

Noe=Wait until we get deeper into the city... It's heartbreaking. But I don't wanna show you that.

Noe=...Rizzy.

Riz=Yeah?

Noe=Could you call Mol'Yok? I'm going to find a place for the night, and present the place to the girls, before we start.

Riz=You're forgetting something, Lady Noelle.

Noe=Your tip!~

"Noelle hands her a coin."

Riz=Great!

"Rizzy grabs a bottle containing pure fire, that she was keeping in her saggy pants."

"Throwing the bottle to the floor, someone appears."

"A black devil, created from fire, with a pocket on his stomach and huge sleeves, with pockets all over them."

Riz=Mol'Yok! You greedy bastard! How are you?

Mol=I sure feel damn great, dumbass! It feels good to see you again!

"The kiss each other on both cheeks."

Mol=So, what do you need?

Riz=Lady Noelle wanted her Balance.

Mol=Sure, girl, here you have it!

"Mol'yok takes a black balance out of his principal pocket on his stomach."

Riz=How much is it?

Mol=5 Crystals.

Riz=FUCKING 5?! YOU'RE RISING THE PRICE OF A BALANCE THAT LADY NOELLE ALREADY OWNS?!

Mol=Interests, darling.