A Crashed Wedding

Start from the beginning

I looked at the book. It seemed so old.

"Oh Mum used to read us stories from that book," Ron nodded. "So many great stories: 'Babbitty Rabbitty and Her Cackling Stump', 'The Fountain of Fair Fortune', 'The Wizard and The Hopping Pot.'"

"So their like...Wizard Fairytales?" I asked.

"Sounds like it," Harry nodded.

"Third, to Bridget June Meadows. I leave her Fawkes, my Phoenix; for when she feels her most lonely. And the box of my most prized possessions; for her to watch when the times right." He handed my a stiff briefcase. I set it down as he continued, "He gave me important instructions for those Ms. Meadows. Open it up so you can understand."

I got down onto the floor. I set the large brief case down, and opened it. Inside, it seemed nearly endless. There was a ladder on top. I looked up, "He wants me to climb into it?"

"Not now, but eventually," he nodded. "Now listen closely, Meadows. Very closely. Those are memories. You can only use them once. These were his instructions," he pulled a card off from the Will, "'Bridget, I am giving you certain memories I know will be of utmost importance to you as well as your possible family in the future. You can only view the memory once. They are labeled with names of people that are in them or by subject; I can't exactly remember. But don't watch them until this is all passed. You will thank me later. Dumbledore."

"He gave you memories?" Hermione was as shocked as I was.

The minister handed me the card. I closed the briefcase and stuck the card in the crevice of the close.

"And finally to Mr. Harry James Potter," Minister Scrimgeour turned to my best friend. "I leave him the first Golden Snitch he ever caught in his first Quidditch Match." We all smiled. "I hope it is a reminder of determination, perseverance, and the skill he possesses." He handed him the ball.

"I remember that game," I sighed. "You nearly choked on that ball. And I scored around fifty points. Good times."

Hardy laughed and shook his head. "So is that all? Or is there more?"

"There's a little more," the minister nodded. "Dumbledore left you all a second request."

"A request from the dead?" I asked. "I hope this is good."

"We would like you to find the Sword of Godric Gryffindor," he ignored me. "Dumbledore knew he couldn't give it away and that it belonged to-"

"I'm pretty sure it belongs to Harry," Hermione interrupted. "It came to him when he was in the Chamber of Secrets."

"Actually Hermione," I sighed. "It appears to those that are in danger and who it believes it worth to wield it. So technically, it'll show up when it shows up."

"Ms. Meadows is correct," Minister Scrimgeour nodded. "With it being a magical artifact, it should be in the Ministry, but we haven't been able to find it. It's gone missing. I haven't the smallest clue what you're up to, Potter, but you won't be able to fight this alone."

"Wow! Look at that Harry! Even the Minister of Magic is saying it," I turned to my friend.

He turned to me, "Not now, Bridge."

•••

The wedding was lovely. It was so beautiful for everything homemade. But I didn't know about her dress. Nevertheless it was gorgeous!

The night came soon after. The tent was decoratively lit. People were everywhere. Smile and talking to one another with joy on their faces. The music started, and everyone began clapping to the beat. As it sped up we did too. It made my smile to see a couple so happy.