-Thomas Sangster- •The Night Sky•

Your POV
My phone vibrates, which causes me to wake up. I turn around and try to ignore the annoying sound. It vibrated again. I groan and put my pillow over my head, then my ringtone went off "People, get lost." I say, not that anyone could hear me of course. I grab my phone from the nightstand next to my bed and answered the phone call "Hello?" I said. I waited a few seconds for an answer "Hey, could you maybe open the door?" A male voice asks "Which one?" I ask "The front door, please." he says. I put down my phone and put on some leggings underneath my oversized shirt and walked downstairs. I grab my keys and unlock my front door "Thank you so much." He says and walks inside. I close the door again "What are you doing here at seven o'clock?" I ask him. My eyes were closed but I knew he was smiling "I brought you breakfast." He smiles. I groan but smile "Tommy, you didn't have to do that." I smile. He picks me up "Of course I did. I love you, but you're still tired." He says and holds me like this and takes me up to my room.

Thomas POVAs soon as I lied her down on her bed, she fell asleep

Thomas POV
As soon as I lied her down on her bed, she fell asleep. I wanted to leave but she held onto my arm tightly. I take off my shoes and lie on her bed next to her. She snuggles into my chest and holds me like I'm her Teddy Bear. I pull the covers over us and fell asleep myself.

*Time Skip*

Your POV
My eyes flutter open. I fell asleep after I let Thomas into the house. I noticed that my head was on something soft but it wasn't my matress. I look up and see Thomas fast asleep, his arms are wrapped around me tightly, and his hair was messy. I smile and kiss his lips "Tommy, it's time to wake up." I say softly. He groans "Five more minutes." he says "I was hoping you would have breakfast with me." I smile. One of his eyes slowly opens "So now you do want to have breakfast?" He asks "I was tired. Come on, I'm hungry." I giggle. He groans again but gets out of bed with me. Together we walk to the kitchen to eat the breakfast he brought earlier this morning. It was a really basic breakfast but it was really good "What are you doing here? Except for bringing me breakfast." "It's date night tonight." He says "I know, but it's daytime." I laugh "Should I have a reason to spoil my beautiful girl?" He asks "I suppose not." I say and hug him "Thanks for all of this, Tommy." "It will only get better. Tonight will be the best date we've ever had." He tells me and kisses my forehead.

*Time Skip*

Thomas drove the car through the forest "Could you please tell me where we're going?" I ask him. He chuckles and holds my hand "It's a surprise." He tells me. Suddenly he stops the car "Close your eyes." He tells me "Thomas..." I start "Close them." He tells me. I close my eyes and hear him step out of the car. Suddenly the door next to me opened, I jumped "Sorry, Love didn't mean to scare you." He says and lifts me out of the car. I wonder where we're going, he's been keeping everything a secret. Thomas sets me back down "Alright, Love, you can open your eyes." He whispers in my ear. My eyes open slowly. I was amazed, and tears started to form in my eyes "You don't like it?" Thomas asks. I jump into his arms and hug him tightly "I love it! This is amazing, Tommy." I cry into his shoulder. He sets me back down and leads me to the blanket that was lying on the grass. We lied down next to each other, looking at the beautiful night sky. It was filled with stars, no clouds trying to hide them, just a clear night sky. 

He sits up straight "Can I ask you something?" He asks "You just did." I laugh "Three more questions?" He asks "Sure." I laugh. I sit up straight as well "Do you love me?" He asks "No I don't that's why I'm here with you tonight." I say sarcastically. He chuckles "I take that as a yes." He holds my hands and pulls me back up. He wraps his arms around my waist and picks me up again. I giggle "What is it with you and picking me up lately?" I ask him. He smiles "I don't know." he chuckles. He pulls my head closer, I felt his lips against my earlobe "Will you marry me?" He whispers. I quickly pull away "What?" I ask him "Will you marry me?" He asks and shows me the ring. Tears start to form in my eyes again "Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes!!" I scream. He smiles and puts the ring on my finger and kisses me.