-Lampwick- •Land of Toys part 2•

Your POV
Lampwick, Pinocchio and I are running. Running as fast as our legs could carry us. Why are the boys turning into animals? We reach a gate, but it was locked "Shit!" I say. I try to look for a way out when Lamwick picked me up and told me to climb through the little space there was between the gate and the head as some kind of statue of 'The Land of Toys'. I did and I looked at Lampwick and Pinocchio "Are you two coming or what?! Quickly!" I tell them. Lampwick helps Pinocchio over the gate as well "You okay?" I ask him, he nods slowly. I look at Lampwick but see the Man who brought us here running towards us "Lampwick hurry!!" I say. He climbs over the gate "Come back here!!!" The man yells. He grabs Lapmwick's leg "You are not leaving! You are going to work for me! You will work hard!" He says "No he's not!" I say "Oh look at that, a little girl, oh what men would give to...have a little fun with a girl like you. Come here Little Girl there is no need to be scared" He says "No fucking way I am letting you take me, or him! Let. him. Go. NOW!" I tell him. He chuckles "Then I have to take your little boyfriend here." He says and tries to pull Lampwick down when I kicked him through the bars so he could escape "It was so not nice to see you, sir!" I say before running off with Lampwick and Pinocchio. When I look at them I see that their tails and ears are gone "Guys! You are turning back to normal" I tell them. They start to touch and feel that there is nothing there "Finally!" Pinocchio says "Yes, now I am sure that I don't have a relationship with a donkey! Come on! Before they are coming after us!"

*Time Skip*

"Kitten I don't think this is a good idea." Lampwick says "Of course it is!" I say and drag him towards the door "No, please! I'll just go back to my boat" He said "No way! I am not letting you spend a night underneath that boat of yours! Just because my parents don't think you are the best influence doesn't mean you have to run away from them" I tell him. He sighs and I knock on the door. The door swung open and my mother looked at me with tears in her eyes "Y/N? Oh, my baby is back home!" She said and wrapped her arms tightly around me. I hug her back before breaking the hug and grabbing Lampwick's hand pulling him towards my mother "Mom..." I start "He can stay." She says "Really?" I ask "Yes, but first...why are you in a shirt?" She asks worriedly "Yeah I have a lot of explaining to do." I say. I hear a low chuckle behind me "Well what are you two waiting for? Come in!"She says. We walk inside "Y/N, you know where the bathroom is. Take a bath, you two look like you have been lying in the sand all night" She says. We laugh a little "Well, something like that happened" Lampwick says before we walk upstairs to take a bath.

A/N: Hey guys...I feel like I have to apologize to all of you. I am so busy with other things that I totally forget about these imagines sometimes. And I hope you still like these imagines even tho they are not that good because I wrote them like three seconds before I publish them. Anyway if you have any requests please tell me I can really use your help. Thank you! And I will talk to all of you in the next imagine!!!! BYE!!
-Jay25211💜💜