-Thomas Sangster- •Your Dad makes me nervous•

Your POV
"My parents will love you!" I tell him "How are you so sure?" He asks "Because I am, as long as you don't mention anything about sleeping together everything will be fine." I say "We never slept together...the normal sleeping and the dirty." He blushes "I know, but if you mention it my parents will freak out and make me go to the doctor to test if I am still a virgin or pregnant." I tell him "I get that." He sighs "Do I look okay?" he asks "You look amazing." I tell him. We walk downstairs "Mom, Dad, this is Thomas, my boyfriend." I smile. Thomas smiles too and shakes my mother's hand before giving her the flowers he got for her "Aww thank you! Such a gentleman." She says and smiles before walking to the kitchen to put the flowers into the water. Then he moved towards my dad "Good evening sir." He says "Good evening, Thomas." My dad says. I smile and hold onto Thomas' arm "Let's have dinner." I say

During dinner, my father couldn't stop asking Thomas questions about everything! What he does for a living, where he lives, what his parents are like, what his intentions are with me. And it goes on and on and on and on. Then Thomas leans over to me "Your Dad makes me nervous." He whispers "I know, I'm sorry...wait...mention star wars." I tell him "What?" He asks "My dad will ask you sooner or later what your favorite things are...mention star wars. Believe me." I tell him "Alright." He says and we continue to eat our dinner until my father breaks the silence again "So, what are your favorite things to do or watch? I bet you two have a lot in commend." He says "Actually not." I say "Yeah, Y/N loves Harry Potter and I love Star Wars." He says "You're a Star Wars fan?" (For those of you who don't like Harry Potter, it is just a part of the story you can change it in your head if you want...even though I can't really imagine someone seriously hating Harry potter...but if you do that's okay everybody has his own taste) My father asks "Yeah." Thomas says "Which one do you like more? The originals or the..." "Originals!" Thomas says quickly "I like you." He says and they start to have a whole conversation about Star Wars. They actually get along! I stand in the kitchen with my mom "He's really nice." She says "He is! I really love him." I tell her "I'm happy if you're happy. But we kinda lost our Men." She laughs "At least they get along. Thomas was so nervous when we got here." I tell her "Why?" She asks "Well, he was scared that you two wouldn't accept him and let him date  me but I think he can stay." I giggle "He can definitely stay. I even think he will never leave." She laughs. I kinda start to panic "Dad, I want my man back!" I scream and run towards them.