-Whitey Winn- •Darling!•

Your POV
I walk around the streets of La Belle. It's really hot today. Little children are playing games. It kinda reminds me of when I was younger. I used to play games with, the now deputy if La Belle, Whitey Winn. He was a cute and playfull boy when he was younger. Now he's a really hot and serious boy! Not too serious of course I mean...it's Whitey. "Hey Darling!" Someone says very happy and snapping me out of my thoughts. I turn around to see the young deputy "Hello Whitey. What are you up to today?" I ask him "Nothing much. What about you, Darling? What's a beautiful young lady like you doing alone on the streets?" He asks "I was just walking around Whitey" "I know" He says "What? How do you know? Are you spying on me or something?" I ask him. He chuckles lightly "You've been walking around in circles, Darling" he smirks "Oh right" I say a little embarrassed. I feel his arm move around my waist "Are your cheeks turning red from the heat or did I say something that made you blush?" He asks. Oh shit! I'm blushing like crazy!! Why am I always blushing around him?!!?! "Hey Darling? Can I ask you something?" He asks "Yeah sure" I say. He takes a deep breath "So I've been thinking. What if we went to the river and go swimming like we used to do when we were younger?" He asks "Uh...y-yeah sure, sounds fun" I blush "Okay I'll meet you there" he says kissing my cheek before walking away again. O my god!! I'm going swimming with Whitey!! It has been ages since we've done that!!

*Time Skip*

I walk into the river without my clothes on. I can feel Whitey staring at me from behind!! "Are you coming?" I ask him. He smirks and starts to take off his clothes too before walking into the water with me. We start to fool around a little. Splashing water in each others faces and almost drowning each other! Until at one point he landed on top of me "Shit! I'm sorry Y/N" he says "I don't care. You are my best friend!" "Really? After all those years?" He asks. I nod with a smile plated on my face. Then he leans in and kisses me. When we lull back he looks embarrassed "I am so sorry Y/N, I didn't know what I was doing! I'm sorry can you..." I cut him off by pressing my lips against his again. I break the kiss again "You don't have to be sorry Whitey. I like you! Really like you" I tell him "Really?" He asks. I nod "That's all I wanted to hear Darling" he says kissing me again.