-Thomas Sangster- •Break up •

Your POV
Poor Tommy. About a week ago, his girlfriend broke up with him. He is so heartbroken. He really loved her. He did everything for her! Took her on dates to the fanciest restaurants in the town, bought her the most expensive presents she could ever wish for, he would stay up day and night if she was sick, and he would cancel almost every time when we were going to hang out! I gotta be honest, I didn't really like her, I get it if you are protective over your boyfriend, but he would never cheat on her. He hasn't left his house since it happened, so I am here every day so I can help him get over it all. Right now I am getting another bucket of ice cream "Alright Tommy, this is the last bucket of ice cream." I tell him as I hand him the Ice cream "What? I thought there were like three more buckets!" He says a little bit angry "You ate all of them, Tommy." I tell him "Really?" He asks. He still looks really sad, I decide to crawl closer to him. He cuddles me and opens the bucket of Icecream "I miss her so much." he says "I know you do Tommy. You should stop thinking about her." I tell him "I know but I can't." He says. Tears start to roll down his cheeks again, I sit up and wipe the tears away "Don't cry, Tommy. She's stupid to break up with you. Besides, there are so many other girls in the world! She was just dumb." I tell him. He chuckles slightly "You always know how to cheer me up. What would I do without you?" He says and takes a bitt of the Ice cream before offering me a bit. I eat it and snuggle closer into his chest. We put up a comedy and eat the cold sweetness.

*Time Skip*

Thomas has fallen asleep on top of me. He has his arms wrapped around my waist and I gently play with his hair. I feel him shift a little bit as he sleeps "Tommy?" I whisper. He suddenly opens his eyes and he is crying again "She appeared again." He says quietly. I lie him back down on my chest and try to calm him down. He pushes me away "I really appreciate it, Love, but you can't help me. I know you are trying but you can't." He says sadly and sits on the edge of the couch. I sigh and crawl behind him and wrap my arms around him from behind "Take a shower, clear your mind a little bit." I tell him "I don't want to." He whines "Uh uh uh, upstairs you go. I'll be waiting in your bedroom for you and we can watch another movie or just sleep." I tell him "But what if I start thinking about her again while I am taking the shower? Y/N, you are the only one that can comfort me." He says "I will be in your bedroom. I promise. And you can always scream like a little girl when you need me." I giggle. He smiles slightly "Thanks, Love." He says and kisses my cheek before grabbing some clothes and walking into the bathroom.

After about ten minutes the shower turned off but Thomas hasn't come out yet. What is he doing in there? "Hey, Tommy, are you okay?" I ask him "Y-Yeah, I'm f-fine." He says "Tommy are you crying again?" I ask him "N-No no no, I'll be right there." He says. I walk towards the door, about to open it, when I noticed it was locked "Tommy, open the door." I tell him "Give me one minute." He says "No, Thomas, open the door! Now!" I tell him. He doesn't answer. I quickly get a hairpin out of my hair and open the door. He looks at me scared, I look at him and see a fresh cut on his wrist and some blood on the sink "Thomas..." "Y/N, this is not what it looks like." He says. I see the little blade in his hand, I walk towards him and grab the blade out of his hand and throw it into the trash can before grabbing his arm and grabbing the aid kit. I don't look at him while I am cleaning and bandaging the wound "Y/N..." He starts "Why did you do it?" I ask him "Do I still have to explain?" He asks. When I finished, I looked up at him and grabbed his hand "Promise me you will never, ever, do it again." I say "I promise. I never wanted to do that. It hurt as well." He admits "Good boy." I say and drag him with me. I lie down on the bed and he slowly crawls next to me "You shouldn't worry so much Tommy. She didn't care about you." I tell him "Yeah...But I cared about her." He says "I care about you." I tell him. He smiles and pulls me on his lap, legs on both sides of his waist, "And I care about you." He says. We look at each other for a moment until he pulls me closer and brushes his soft lips against mine. After a while, he starts to trail down to my neck "I know you do Tommy." I giggle and lie down on his chest "Besides, she would've found out about us sooner or later." I giggle "She would. I love you." He whispers "I love you too." I tell him.