-Whitey Winn- •Target Practice•

Your POV
I am bored! Really bored!!! I am waiting for Whitey to pick me up. We are going to the river today but he is late! He's probably stuck at the Sherrif station or something. I can't be mad at him, I mean he's the deputy of our town and I can't be mad at him for doing his job. I watch the children play on the streets of La Belle, the sun is shining on my face and the wind blows through my hair. Then I felt something on my shoulders. I turn around and see Whitey standing there "You scared me!" I say and a playfully push him. He chuckles "I'm sorry. Are you ready?" He asks me "I was ready for about twenty minutes Whitey!" I say "I know I am late! And I am sorry but Bill told me to finish my work first" He tells me. I giggle "I'm not mad at you Whitey. Come on" I say and walk towards our horses. We ride to the river. We arrive there pretty fast. Whitey helps me off the horse and sets down a few targets. He walks back to me and gives me an old gun "Why not one of yours?" I ask him "Mines have a huge setback, first you have to learn how to deal with this." He tells me. I start to pout "But this one is old and dirty" I complain "Do you ever stop whining?" He asks me. I look down "Sorry" "It's okay. Here, put these on" He tells me as he passes me a pair of trousers. I nod and look at him "Can you...turn around? Maybe?" "Oh yeah, I'm sorry." He says and turns around. I take off my dress and put on the trousers. I was already wearing an old shirt. When I got dressed again I felt really comfortable! "Okay, I'm done!" I say. Whitey turns around again and stares at me "What?" I ask him "Y-You look...you look amazing!" He says. I blush a little "Let's get started!" He tells me, so I pick up the old gun and point it towards a target "Wow wow wow, easy girl" He tells me. He stands behind me and puts his hand on my arms and helps me aim. When I am pointing at the target he puts his hands on my waist and whispers in my ear "Now, pull the trigger" So I pull the trigger and shoot the little can. I smile and jump up and down "O my god!! I actually shot something!!" I am so happy right now!! "Thank you, Whitey!! So much!!" I say and jump into his arms  "It was nothing" He tells me "It was! Now I finally learned how to shoot! Thank you so much!!" I say and kiss his cheek. He blushes a little  "Come on try again!" He tells me. I aim the gun again and shot the other target, and again and again and again. After a while, I start to get bored. Whitey noticed "Should we continue or...?" He starts "Why don't we go swimming?" Suggest "I don't see why not, it's a beautiful days after all" He says. I smirk and start to unbutton his shirt "So...swimming it is then"

A/N: Hey guys the Holliday's will start this weekend (For me) so I will have a lot of spare time! (Two weeks to be exact) so there will come more imagines! I hope... I'm just kidding there will be I will try to write as much as possible! As soon as this chapter comes out I will start writing a TBS imagine and that one will be a super long imagine! So that might take a little longer but keep your eyes open! Love y'all
-Jay25211💜💜