-Thomas Sangster- •I don't know who you are anymore•

Your POV
I sit down on the bed and cross my arms. Another night. Another fucking night! I cannot believe this! This is the seventh time he hasn't come home before midnight! Or at any time! He always gets home at like five in the morning, and even then I have to pick him up because he's too drunk! The seventh fucking time! And it's Wednesday! I can't believe this! Then our little baby girl, Lilly, starts crying "Oh no, please, go back to sleep." I say as I pick her out of her crib and try to put her back to sleep "Shh, Shh, Daddy will be home soon then we both can go back to sleep." I tell her. She looks me in the eyes and I stroke her cheek and kiss her forehead. She slowly closes her eyes again and falls asleep. As soon as I lied her back in her crib the door downstairs opened. I walk downstairs and see Thomas...he looks sober...I think "You're home." I say crossing my arms over my chest. He jumps a little and turns around "Y/N, Angel, why aren't you asleep yet?" He asks "I was waiting for you, like I always do, you're home earlier than I expected." I tell him "Yeah, Baily wanted to go home early." He says mention his Ex-Girlfriend "And you didn't go back to your friends?" I ask him "No, I got a text that they went home as well so I went back home. Here I am." He says stepping towards me and opening his arms asking for a hug "No." I say and push his hands away "What? Why not?" He asks "Because you don't deserve a hug." I say and walk into the kitchen "Why not?" He asks walking after me. I lean against the counter and look at him "Y/N?" He asks "You really don't know what I am talking about? Oh, come on Thomas you aren't this stupid." I say "What?" He asks "You really think I am not a little worried about our relationship? You come home late, really late, and you go out with your friends but your ex-girlfriend is there too. A few months ago you told me you didn't love her anymore but I am questioning that." I say "So...you don't trust me? Y/N, we have a child...do you really think I would leave you for my ex?" He asks "I am questioning that. You are never home, leaving me all alone with Lilly. She notices that you're not around you know." I tell him "Are you really using Lilly as a reason for me to feel guilty or anything?" He asks "No, I'm telling the truth. She's crying a lot lately." I tell him "And that's my fault?" He asks "Well, you are her father and I think you should be home more often." I say "Well, I can't be home more often...Honey....we need money right?" He asks "We have enough money and I will start working again in two weeks. Thomas, a lot of the money we have...goes to alcohol and cigarets lately...you know you can tell me if there is something wrong right?" I ask him "There is nothing wrong Y/N! And all I am doing is keeping this family together! And you come to me, complaining about me being in the pub lately?" he asks raising his voice a little bit "Thomas, quiet. Lilly is sleeping upstairs." I tell him "Oh...I thought she wanted to know I was home. HEY LILLY DADDY'S HOME!!!" He yells. I hear her crying again and run up the stairs putting her back to sleep "What is your problem?" I ask him "You. You don't trust me." He says "I do but if I was going to the pub with my friends and Ex-Boyfriend you would be worried too. Especially if I came home very late." I tell him "And it's not just that, I don't want you to get attacked or something like that." I say "Well, sounds like you wouldn't care. You think I am home snogging with my ex anyway. Y/N how can you think that? I love you and you know that." He reminds me "Then stop drinking and smoking so much and for once get home so we can have dinner like a family." I ask him. He groans and takes a step back "Y/N, I'm stressed okay?" He says "So you what? You just go off to the pub and start drinking instead of telling your girlfriend?" I ask him "Yes, I don't need your help with that kind of stuff because I know it won't help. You'll only make it worse." He says. I stay quiet and lie Lilly down in her crib "What? Won't help? Make it worse? How can you say that?" I ask him "Oh come on, every time you try to help me it gets worse. I'm sorry but I am not a fan of people who don't mind their own business." He says "Really? So that's what you think of me? Then why did you decide to stay with me all this time?" I ask him "I don't know. It's probably because I love you." He says. Okay..this doesn't make any sense, he's drunk, when Thomas has mixed emotions it means he's not thinking very straight at the moment "So what...you think I'm annoying but you still love me?" I ask him "Yes..." He says and tries to hug me again "And what truth are you going to tell me now huh?" I ask him "Well, I think you can be really jealous some times." "Oh, I'm the one complaining now?" I ask him. It turns into fighting and when we yell at each other he pins me down on the bed "ARE YOU GOING TO SHUT UP NOW?!" He yells in my face "Thomas stop." I say crying a little "NO! Not until you listen to me!!" He yells again. He got cut off by Lilly's cries, he got off me and was about to grab Lilly out of her crib but I grab her first "Stay away from my daughter." I tell him and start to pack some things "What on earth are you doing?" He asks "I'm going to my mom's and I am taking Lilly." I tell him and put Lilly in her little seat with her blanket and I pack all her plushies and other toys. Thomas grabs my arm "You're not leaving me. Not you nor my daughter. You are both staying here." He says. I rip my hand away "Get away from me." I say and walk downstairs with Lilly. I open the door and walk to the car "Y/N! Y/N wait!" Thomas yells from the door "I said stay away from me! I don't know who you are anymore! But when you come to my mother's house make sure the Thomas I know is back, until that day...Goodbye." I say and get into the car and start to drive, crying. I see Thomas running after the car so I speed up and drive away as fast as I can.

A/N: Part 2? Maybe? Let me know. By the way, thank you all so much for All the reads and votes for this story, I really can't thank you guys enough!!!
-Jay25211💜💜