-Paul McCartney- •A Cinderella Story•

A/N: This imagine was requested by  DramioneLover28
to write this imagine for you. I know you requested this a while ago but I hope it was worth the waiting.
-Jay25211 💜💜

Your POV
I smiled as I watched the band perform on stage in front of my house. It's my birthday and of course, my father had to make it a huge party. I don't know but my eyes are focused on only one member of the band. I don't know what his name is, I only know he's the bassist and co-lead singer of the band. He looks really handsome. We make eye contact and he winks at me. I start to blush bright red. When the song ended he grabbed the microphone "I want to say something. And I think I speak for all of us when I say we wish you a happy birthday, Y/N!" He says. I blush "Thank you!" I smile. They play a few more songs before getting off the stage. I quickly rush towards them "Hey." I say "Hello." They all smile "I just wanted to thank you guys for playing these amazing songs!" I tell them "It's always nice to hear that." The taller boy smiles as he steps closer to me. I laugh quietly and step towards the cute bassist behind him "Hey cutie." I smile "Hello." He smiles "Would you like to join me on the dance floor?" I ask him "I actually..." He starts "Oh please? Just one dance?" I beg him. He nods "Alright." I grab his hand and pull him with me "When the clock hits twelve you better be back!" The taller boy tells him.

We were dancing, and I am telling you he is the cutest! He told me a lot of things about music and he even let me hold his plectrum! "How old are you again?" He asks "Fifteen." I smile "You look beautiful." He says "Thanks." I smile "You are very handsome yourself." I tell him "Well thank you." He smiles. I wrap my arms around his neck "Are you some kind of Cinderella?" I ask him "No why?" He chuckles "Because you have to get back by twelve." I giggle. That's when the clock hit twelve "I have to go." he says and runs off "Wait!! I don't even know your name!!" I yell but he was already gone. I looked at my hand, I still had his plectrum...it's the only thing I've got of him...I have to find that guy!

*Time Skip*

It has been weeks! I still haven't found this guy. I've tried everything I could possibly try! I sat on the little wall in my front yard and looked a the piece of plastic in my hand. I sigh "Why didn't I just ask what your name was?" I ask myself "Maybe because you were too shy?" A voice says. I look up and see him standing there "Hello Y/N." He smiles "Hey..." "Paul. Paul McCartney." He smiles "Now you know what my name is." He chuckles "Yeah." I say "I'm sorry I just ran off, it wasn't cool at all..." He says "It's okay." I tell him. I hold out his plectrum for him to take, but he didn't "You keep it." He smiles "Why?" I ask him "Well, it reminds us of the first meeting. And I have like twelve more of those." He smiles "True." I smile "So...I also wanted to ask you something." He says "What is it?" I ask him "Would you care to join me at dinner tonight? At that fancy restaurant down the street?" He asks "S-Sure." I stutter. He smiles and kisses my cheek "Alright, see you tonight!"