-Donald Clarke- •Movie Night with the boys!•

Your POV
I ring the doorbell "Donald open the door!! I'm here!!" I yell. The door opened "Y/N! Did you bring it?" He asks "Yep!" I tell him and held up a bottle of Vodka. He smiled and let me in "Y/N!!" The boys yell "I know you are just doing this for the alcohol." I tell them "I don't." I hear someone behind me say. I look over my shoulder and see Donald walking closer to me "Are you sure you can handle this? You can still go home if you want." He tells me "But I don't want to go home. I can handle a couple of kids. Even if they are drunk! Besides, you are there too." I smile and turn back to the snacks I brought with me "And what is that supposed to mean?" He asks and puts his head on my shoulder wrapping his arms around my waist "The boys won't try to touch me, especially not when you are here." I kiss his cheek and walk away with the snacks. I set them down on the table with the vodka and sit down next to the guys on the couch. Not too much later Donald came along too and set down next to me. Well...actually claiming me. He first puts his arm around my shoulder but then starts to pull me closer...and then onto his lap. I giggle "Donland they won't eat me you know." I giggle "Yes they will." He whispers "No we won't!" They say "Yes you will, she's mine!" He says and tightens his grip around me "Donald, you are killing me" I giggle "Then I am taking you with me" he laughs. But I push him away "That's not funny." I tell him and get off his lap "Y/N..." He starts but I walk towards the TV to put in a movie. I walk back towards the couch and sit down between Donald and his friend. His brother's girlfriend is kissing his brother. When I see it I am kind if jealous...why won't Donald ever do that to me? "Mm...we are going upstairs" his brother says still kissing his girlfriend's lips. They walk away and Donal and his friend look at each other before laughing "Why would they waist their time on that kind if stuff?" His friend asks "I don't know it's just a waste if time" Donald says. I groan and move away from him a little more "Y/N, don't act like this." He tells me. I don't talk to him, I just stare at be the TV "Y/N..." "Are you going to stop?!" I snap at him "Y/N I am just joking." He tells me "It's not funny! You are not going to die and love is not always a waste of time!" I snap and grab the bottle of Vodka taking it with me upstairs to his room "Y/N!!" The two boys yell behind me but I ignore them.

I lie down on Donald's bed taking some little sips off the bottle. His bed is full with drawings. He is so talented! I feel something underneath his pillow...some other drawings.  I look at them "Me?" I whisper as I look at the drawings. Thses are all drawings of me!! They are so...beautiful. Then I hear the door open behind me "What the hell are you doing?" Donald says and snaps the drawings out of my hands and rips me off the bed "Well?" He asks "What is wrong with you Donald?! I just found out that you actually do care about your girlfriend is that so bad?!" I ask him "This is privet stuff Y/N!" He says and puts the drawings away "Donald what the fuck is going on with you?!" I ask him "Out!" He snaps "No I am not leaving!!" "You are!!" "Noo! You are listening to me! Ever since you became sick you've been acting like you don't fucking care about me!!" I yell "What if I don't?" He asks "I love you Y/N! But that doesn't give you permission to go through my stuff!!" "Oh please! You go through my stuff all the time!! Even my privet stuff!" I tell him. He sighs "You just don't get it! If I love you it will only be harder for you when my heart stops!" He tells me "But it hurts even more if you give me the feeling you don't love me" I tell him. He steps closer to me and grabbing my hands "But I do" he tels me "You don't really show it off. We've been dating for almost six months now and we never really kissed" I tell him "Y/N I love you more than anything...and if you want a kiss then..." He says before pressing his lips against mine.

After a few minutes of making out we pull back "That was nice" I whisper "It was" he says and still holds my hands "Donald? Why are you already giving up? The doctors never said you were going to die." I ask "Because I just want to get it over with" he tells me "But...I think I just found something to fight for" he smiles "What?" I ask "You" he whispers and leans in again but his friend cut us off "Are you two good again? Because I want to get wasted!" He smiles "We will be right there!" Donald tells his friend "No no no now!" He says and pulls us with him. I giggle and hold onto Donald's hand tightly. I won't let go...and neither will he.