-Thomas Sangster- •From Y/N to Baby Girl•

Your POV
"No chick flicks please!" Thomas says as he walks to the kitchen and leaves me on the couch. I turn on Netflix and look for a movie "Anything for you, Love?" He asks me from the kitchen "A drink, please!" I say "Alright." He says. One minute later he comes back and puts everything down on the coffee table and sits down next to me. He looks on the screen and then looks back at me "Y/N, please pick another movie." He tells me "Why? Do you not like this one?" I ask him with a smirk "Y/N you know I don't like watching my movies." He tells me "Please Tommy?" I beg him. I wanted to watch 'The Maze Runner' and I just wanted to tease him "Alright!" He says "On one condition." He tells me "Yes?" "Come here." He tells me. Oh, he wants to cuddle. I crawl over to him and lie down on his chest. Yay! The movie is starting!!

While we are watching the movie Thomas starts to play with my hair "What's up?" I ask him "It's strange to see myself like that, and your hair is really soft." He tells me. I giggle and pause the movie "Then what do you want to watch?" I ask him "I don't know." He says. I giggle again "What's so funny?" He asks "The fact that you are really cute sometimes." I kiss his cheek and play the movie again. Then Newt comes up again, I slightly tighten my grip around Thomas "What's up?" he asks "Nothing." I tell him. I can't tell him that every time Newt comes up I have to stop myself from fangirling. Especially when Thomas Brodie Sangster is your best friend! "No no no, what's up?" He asks me "It's nothing." I tell him. He pauses the movie and let me sit on his lap forcing me to look at him "What's up?" He asks "It's nothing Thomas, really!" I tell him "Alright then I will just...have to tickle you to get it out of you!" He starts to tickle me "Ah Thomas stops!" I laugh "Will you tell me when I do?" "No!" "Then I am not stopping." he said and continued to tickle me until I surrender "Alright! I'll tell you. please stop I can't breathe!" I laugh. He stops and looks me into my eyes. We just stare at each other for a moment "So?" He says "What?" I ask "You were going to tell me something." He smiles "Right um..." I start but I couldn't finish my sentence. I can't tell him...or can I. Without thinking I wrapped my arms around his neck and kiss him. He kisses back...he is kissing me back?! HE! THOMAS SANGSTER! IS KISSING ME BACK!! After a few minutes, we pull back "Was that all you wanted to say?" He asks "I guess so..." I start "Good!" He says and kisses me again. The kiss starts to get a little heated. Is this really happening? "Y/N?" Thomas asks breaking the kiss "Yes?" I ask panting a little "Are you still a virgin?" He asks "N-No..." I said trying to avoid any eye contact. He chuckles and puts his finger under my chin and forces me to look into those beautiful chocolate brown eyes...I could just drown in them! "Y/N, tell me the truth." He tells me "Okay, I'm still a virgin!  I admit "I think I can take care of that. Unless you don't want to..." He says "Y-You mean Y-you want to...to..." He nods slowly "You don't have to ask me that a second time." I tell him "Alright!" He said getting up from the couch and picking me up "We are moving this to a more private spot." He smirks and walks up to the stairs up to his room.

*Time Skip*

I wrap the blanket around me and pant loudly "Why was this the first time doing this? This is amazing!" I say. I hear Thomas chuckle next to me "I have to agree with you on that, you were really good for someone who has never done this before." He tells me "Really? But you did all the work, and I just..." "Lied there? I know but, that's all I needed you to do." He smiles and kisses my cheek and sits down on the edge of the bed and puts his boxers on "But aren't the boy and girl both have the same pleasure? I mean, I got to have all the pleasure why not giving you some I smirk and lean closer to him "Not tonight, I'll have my pleasure but tonight was your night." He tells me and gets up from the bed and walks to his closet. He grabs a shirt and turns back to me on the bed "You look really cute like that!" He tells me and walks towards me "Like what?" I ask him "Like my girlfriend." He smirks and hands me the shirt "Like your girlfriend?" I ask "Yeah...I thought that...after everything we just did...we were a couple" He scratches the back of his neck. I put the shirt on and climb onto his lap "I wouldn't want to be anything else." I whisper and kiss him again. His arms wrap around my waist and pulls me closer when we suddenly heard something downstairs "THOMAS!! Y/N!! WHERE ARE YOU?!!" We hear Dylan downstairs. We laugh and I climb off Thomas, he puts on some sweatpants and we walk downstairs "Hey Dyl!" We say "You two did something didn't you?" He asks "What?" I ask confused "You have marks on your neck and you are wearing Thomas' shirt while he is shirtless. Thomas, would you mind putting on a shirt?" He asks "Why? Do I make you feel uncomfortable?" Thomas asks "No! It was just a question." He says "So...how did it go Y/N? DId you like it?" Dylan smirks "I am not talking about it." I laugh and walk back to the couch dragging Thomas with me. 

We ended up watching a movie with the three of us. I am lying on Thomas' bare chest when I suddenly feel Dylan lying on top of me. I look at Thomas and giggle before turning my head back to the screen.