-Paul McCartney- •Shopping•

Your POV
"What about that one?" I say "I don't think hats the right one. It's really cool but...it doesn't feel like me." He says. I look at more guitars. Too light, too dark, too big, too small.  And everything that I point at is 'Not me'. Paul can be so difficult sometimes. I sigh and walk back to Paul "Found anything?" I ask him "Not yet, I'm just trying to find the one." He says and looks back at the guitars. I wrap my arms around him from behind "It can't be that hard. There has to be one here that is 'The one'." I tell him "I'm kinda questioning that." He sighs "You always told me I was the one, you found me as well." I remind him "I did. You still are the one, I am a hundred percent sure of that! I'm just not a hundred percent sure of these." He says pointing at the guitars. I sigh and sit down on a chair in the music store "Can I help you?" One of the workers ask me "No, I'm just waiting for my boyfriend to pick a guitar." I tell him "Maybe I can help him. Where is he?" He asks. I point towards Paul. He smiles and walk towards him. They start talking and point at some more guitars until Pault starts playing one. He's smiling?! Finally!! I walk up to them "Did you find the guitar you were looking for?" I ask him "I think I did." He smiles "Thanks." "It's my job, I'll see you when you want to pay." The worker smiles and walks away. I look at Paul, who is still smiling "How much?" I ask him "Too much, I don't have enough money." He says sadly "Don't worry." I smile and get some cash from my purse "Is this enough?" I ask him "It is! I have no idea...how can I thank you Darling?" He asks "Sing me a song when were home, and just love me. That's enough." I smile "Ow thank you thank you thank you!!" He says and kisses me in the middle of the shop. People around us started to clap. When we pulled away he paid for the guitar and we went back home.

A/N: I hate school
-Jay25211💜