-Thomas Sangster- •Trying to wake him up to go to school!•

Your POV
"Thomas? Thomas come on wake up!" I tell him. I try to wake him up but he just groans and cuddles more with his pillow. I sigh and walk out of his room and downstairs. His mother is still in the kitchen "Still no luck with waking him up?" She asks "Nope! I don't get it. He's not sick or anything" I say "Well he is sick of school" She laughs "Yeah he is" I giggle "It's weird though, usually when I was trying to wake him up he was awake as soon as he heard my voice" I say "Maybe he's just tired" She says "Maybe...I'll try it again" I say before walking upstairs again. I sat down on the side of his bed "Thomas? Thomas come on you have to wake up" I tell him. He groans and cuddles his pillow tighter. What could I do to wake him up? I climb next to him on the bed "Tommy you need to wake up" I tell him. Now his arms move from his pillow to my waist and wrap his arms around me tightly. I giggle run my hand through his hair "Come on Tommy, wake up" I say "Kissy first" He says. I giggle and press my lips against his briefly before pulling away again. But he pulls me back and kisses me lustfully. I smile into the kiss and run my hands through his hair. He pulls me onto him as we were kissing. Oh...now I get it. I pull away from the kiss and look at him "My Tommy is desperate" I smirk. He smirks too "Indeed I am Love. So why don't you..." I cut him off "We have to go to school Thomas" He groans as I climb off him "Why are you always right?" He asks me. I shrug and then I feel him running his hand up and down my leg. Every time he goes up he gets a little higher until he reaches my ass and gives it light squeezes "Thomas stop it" I say and try to walk away but he grabs me and pulls me back onto the bed "Why you are mine, everyone should know that" I giggle and blush bright red "Everyone already does" "Not everyone" He smirks and starts to kiss my neck "Thomas stop and get dressed" I tell him "Not yet. I'm almost finished" He mumbles against my neck. I pull away "Don't leave a hickey there! This is the last day of school before spring break! I don't want to look like we did...it...ya know"  "What's so bad about that?" He asks with a smirk "Because it's lying. And I don't want my friends to ask me awkward questions" I tell him "Alright" He says "Hurry up! Get dressed! We have to be in school in 45 minutes and you haven't even had breakfast!" I tell him "You don't have to leave while I get dressed you know" He says "Go!" "Alright alright, I'm going!" He laughs and gets out of bed. FINALLY!!