-Thomas Sangster- •Accident•

A/N: This story is based on the image above. Just a slightly different ending. I hope you like it!
-Jay25212💜💜

Thomas POV
"Tommy, could you please slow down a bit?" My girlfriend Y/N asks. She doesn't know that the breaks are broken...I know I should've fixed it before we went on for a drive! I'm so stupid! "No this is fun." I tell her "No it's not Tommy. I'm scared." she says "Tell me you love me first." I smirk through my helmet "I love you! Now please slow down." She says "Would you give me a hug first?" I ask her. I hear her groan a little bit behind me but then I feel her arms tightly around my waist "Please slow down." She begs "Could you take off my helmet? It's bugging me." I ask her. She takes my helmet off and puts it on "I love you, baby girl." I tell her "I love you too... TOMMY STOP IT!!" She screams. I try to stop but I can't! Everything turns black...

*Time Skip*

Your POV
My eyes flutter open. I try to sit up straight but I couldn't. There was a horrible pain running through my body "Y/N, Honey, lie back down." I hear the sweet sound of my mother's voice. I look up and look into her eyes "What happened?" I ask her weakly "You and Thomas had an accident, Honey." She says and puts her hand on my cheek. I push her hands away and start to look around the room "Thomas? Thomas! Mom where is he?!" I started to cry "Honey, Thomas was very injured because he wasn't wearing a helmet. He's in a coma." My mother tells me "Mom, where is he?" I ask her "He's in a separate room. The doctors don't think he will awaken from his coma." she tells me. Tears trail down my cheeks "I'll ask the doctors if you can say your goodbyes." She says and walks out of the room. I get out of the hospital bed, trying to ignore the pain in my body, I have to find Thomas! Then a nurse walked towards me "Don't you have to be in bed?" She asks "Where is Thomas." I ask her "Who?" "Thomas Sangster! Please, you have to take me to him." I beg her "I'm sorry, sweetheart but I can't do that. You have to rest." She says. I start to cry even more "Take me to him, please. This might be the last time I will ever see him." I tell her. She sighs "Follow me." she says and leads me to a room.

His parents and sister are crying next to his bed. I walk in, tears are still leaking from my eyes "Y/N..." His mother says. I just look at him "He told me to take off his helmet so I could put it on..." I say quietly "It's all my fault." I cry. His mother takes me into her arms "Nothing's your fault." She tells me "Can I say goodbye to him?" I ask her. She nods "Of course honey." She says. I carefully walk over to his knocked-out body on the bed. I look at his closed eyes "You saved my life, Tommy. I can't thank you enough for that. I love you, Tommy." I cry. I lean down and press my lips against his. When I pulled back I turned around to walk out of the room "Y/N..." I hear a soft voice say. I quickly turn around and see him with his eyes opened "Doctors!!" His parents yell and start to look for doctors. I rush towards him and almost jump on top of him "Oh my Baby Girl." He whispers in my ear and kisses my cheek "I'm sorry Baby Girl. This is all my fault, I knew the breaks were broken. I am so sorry." He apologizes. I sit on his lap "But even though you knew you let me wear your helmet. You could've died, Tommy!" I tell him. He looks down sadly "But you saved my life, baby." I tell him and make him look at me "I can't think of anything to repay you." I tell him "I know something. Promise to love me forever and always?" He asks "I promise." I say before kissing him. When he pulled back he looked at me and played with my hair "You're so beautiful." He tells me "Do you ever stop flirting with me and complimenting me?" I ask him "No. By the way, you woke me up by true loves kiss you know what this means." He smirks. I giggle and kiss him again "I'm still waiting for you to ask me properly first." "I will, one day." He tells me.