-Sam- •Not that little boy anymore•

Sam POV
"Sam, Y/N, are you coming! Else I will watch the movie without you!" Daniel yells. Y/N and I run into the living room and Daniel tackeling us both "Now I got you two!" He says. We laugh and sit down on the couch and play the movie. Y/N sits between me and Daniel and puts a blanket over her legs "You cold?" I ask her "A little, I guess it's because I'm a little tired." She says. I pull her closer and let her cuddle with me "Mm I like cuddling you." She says "I like cuddling you too." I tell her "Okay, now that everyone is cuddling, can we watch the movie now?" Daniel chuckles "Yeah." I chuckle and hold Y/N tightly as Daniel presses the play button

*Time Skip*

The movie is over and Y/N is fast asleep on my chest. I play with her hair "You really love this girl don't you?" Daniel asks "I do. I don't know what I would do without her." I tell him "You are just like me when I was with your mother, you remember that?" He asks "I do. You and mom were so close, just like..." "You and Y/N. I have to admit it is so cute sometimes I get sick of it." He chuckles "Why don't you two go upstairs and sleep. You look very tired." He says "But I..." "You are the guest, Sam." He says "I used to live here." I chuckle "Come on Dad, let me help you clean up a little?" I ask him "Alright." He says. I pick up Y/N and carefully bring her to my room. I tuck her in and kiss her head before walking downstairs again. I start to clean up the mess we made with Daniel "You are not that little boy anymore. You are helping me cleaning. And you wanted to help." He laughs "Yeah, I guess I am not." I say "Sam? I want to ask you something." He says "Uh...sure." I say "Can you promise me you will love that girl forever?" "I was planning on doing that." I say "Good. I love that girl almost as much as you do, she's like my own daughter...take good care of her? I don't want to have any love trouble going on between the both of you." He laughs "Don't worry we won't." I tell him "As long as you remember she's mine." He laughs "I know that very well Sam. Besides, what would she want with an old man like me?" He laughs. I join him with laughing. After we cleaned I walk back to my room and lie down next to Y/N "Big boy." She says and snuggles into my chest again. I chuckle quietly "Yes Baby girl... You're my baby girl." I whisper.