-Thomas Sangster- •Books in Leather Jackets pt. 2•

Your POV
This was not supposed to happen! "Thomas, you have to do something about this! What if he tells the rest of your friends or like the whole bloody world?" I ask him "I'm sorry, I'll try to talk to him but he's out for now so we have a few minutes until he wakes up." He says "You don't have to apologize Tommy." I tell him and put my hand on his cheek. He puts his hand on mine and slowly moves it away from his cheek and kisses the palm of my hand "He's my friend, I have to fix this." He says "Such a gentleman." I giggle and hug him "Do you think this will get us into too much trouble?" I ask him "Not if Dylan keeps his mouth shut." He says. I smile and look up at him "Try to wake him up and try to convince him, please." I tell him "I will. Would you get a glass of water for me?" He asks "Uh...sure." I say. I fill a glass with water and hand it to Thomas "There you go." I smile "Thank you." He says and throws it all into Dylan's face. He opens his eyes quickly and Thomas hands me the empty glass "Thanks Love!" he says "Crazy boy." I whisper. "Dyl, you fainted. Calm down." Thomas says "No!! You are dating the nerd! Why are you dating her?! How?! Why?! When?! How?!" He stutters "Well, remember the time she and I had to do a project together?" Thomas asks him "Yeah.."

-Flashback-
Your POV
Thomas and I are reading in the biology book "Do you get this?" he asks "Uh...Yeah." I say and start to explain everything to him. When I looked over at him I saw him looking at me "W-What are you looking at?" I ask him "N-Nothing." He stutters and looks away. I lay my eyes back on the book but he suddenly pulls up my chin and I feel soft lips against mine. Was he kissing me!? Was THE Thomas Sangster kissing me?! NO!! This can't be true! I'm daydreaming! I have to be! The Bully doesn't kiss the nerd he's bullying! He pulls away "I'm sorry." he says "W-Why did you do that?" I asked him "I d-don't know. I'm sorry." He says "It's f-fine I guess..." I say "Let's just forget about this." He says. I nod and focus on my book again. I could almost feel him looking at me sometimes. He puts down his books "W-What are you doing?" I ask him. He bites his lip before leaning down and kissing me again "Forget about what I just said, we are not forgetting about this." He says between kisses. I nodded and kissed him back.
-End of Flashback-

"S-So you were the one t-that did the first move?" Dylan asks "He did, and I am glad he did." I smile and kiss his head before I leaned over his shoulders burying my face into the crook of his neck. Dylan just looked at us like he's seeing aliens "Dyl, listen, all I'm asking of you is o not tell anyone! Not even the other guys, I am begging you." Thomas tells him "Why wouldn't I?" Dylan asks "Because I will force you to study, with her, for a very long time so I suggest..." Thomas says "Alright! I won't tell anyone!" He says and gives Thomas their own handshake and gets up to leave "Hey Dyl, I'm serious alright." he says "I know. I got your back, Bro." Dylan says before leaving. "Now, let's talk about this whole Mrs. Sangster thingy because I would love to know everything about it." I tell Thomas "Am I in trouble now?" He asks "Depends, If you've planned the wedding then yes." "I didn't. Not yet." he says "Then, you're probably fine. But...Mrs. Sangster?" I ask him. He chuckles "I'll explain everything later." He says