-Thomas Sangster- •Nerd Love•

Warning: This will be a long imagine, sad parts, cute parts, self-harm, make-out sessions

Your POV
I walk around the school halls. My boyfriend has his arm around my shoulder. We are the most popular boy and girl in school. They say I am the most beautiful. "What are you thinking about?" Jayden asks me. I look at him "Nothing much, just stuff" I smile "Okay, just don't break your pretty head over useless things" He tells me. Jayden thinks everything that has something to do with using your brain is useless. They all think I am just a pretty face but I am actually pretty smart. I walk towards the lunch lady "Good afternoon" She says. Jayden doesn't reply "Good afternoon." I say with a smile on my face. Everyone in my group of friends glares at me and then continues walking. The lunch lady gives me some water and I was about to walk to our lunch table when I bumped into someone. The other person fell onto the ground, just like I did, and there were a lot of gasps. I look at the person I walked into and saw it was the nice guy in my math class. He's kind of the nerd but he's a good guy "I am so sorry" He says and tries to find his glasses on the floor. I see his glasses and put them back onto his nose "There you go, and I should be sorry, I wasn't paying attention" I tell him. He smiles slightly and helps me up again. I was about to say something else when Jayden pulled me behind him and cupped my cheeks "Are you hurt? What did he do to you?" He asks worried "Nothing. He didn't do anything we just bumped into each other" I tell him. He turns around and looks at the guy "Oh, it's the nerd!" he and his friends start to laugh. I got mad "Jayden..." but before I could say anything else my best friend pulls me away and covers my mouth.

Thomas POV
 This is not good. I bumped into Y/N Y/L/N. The hottest, cutest, sweetest and most beautiful in the school! Now her boyfriend Jayden Black is standing right in front of me. "Oh, it's the nerd!" He says making his friends laugh "Jayden..." Y/N starts before her friend covers her mouth. Jayden is the one who bullies me. He's tall, has a muscular body and incredibly popular, or 100 percent her type of boy! She would never have eyes for a nerd... "Listen up, you touch my girlfriend again I will not just break your glasses but your arms too. Got it?" He whispers. I nod and walk away. I am scared of Jayden. He's taller than me, has the girl I wanted, at least I am smarter then he is. I smile a little and walk to my next class.

Your POV
I walk to my next class. I was a little late but I'll make it. When I walk into the classroom I see an empty spot next to my best friend "Y/N!!" She says and tells me to sit next to her. But when I look around the classroom I can see that guy sitting there all alone in the back. I smile and walk up to him "Is this seat taken?" I ask him. He looks up a little shocked "Uh..um..n-no" he stutters "Good" I smile and sit next to him. I see my best friend glare at me and then look away again "W-why aren't you sitting with your friend?" He asks "Because I wanted to sit next to you." I say "I'm Y/N by the way" "Y-yeah I a-already kn-knew that...I'm Thomas." he says "Nice to meet you, Thomas." I say. Then the teacher walks into the room  "Okay class! Sit down please!" He says. The teacher starts to write some things on the board, as I take notes I can feel eyes watching me. I look in the corner of my eye and see Thomas looking at me sometimes. I smile a little and turn back to my notes. "Okay you will be pairing up with someone now and you and your partner will come and get your assignment here, everyone has a different assignment!" Our teacher tells us. My best friend looks at me and smiles, but I ignore her and turn to Thomas "Who are you going with?" I ask him "I usually do these things on my own...no one wants to go with me." he tells me "I'll go with you. Then I can get to know you better" I smile "Really?" He says. I nod "Aren't you going with your friend?" He asks "No it's nice to pair up with someone else sometime" "True" he smiles "Okay I'll get the papers." I tell him and walk to the teacher's desk "One for Me and Thomas please." I say "You and Thomas?" He asks and looks very surprised "Yes me and Thomas." I say. He gives me a paper. I walk back to Thomas "Got it!" I giggle. He smiles, just smiles.