-Newt- •Can't just leave her•

A/N: This imagine was requested by MarcelTaljaard9. I hope you like the imagine, I tried my best. By the way sorry for not updating every day, school just started and it's already taking a lot of my time. And please if you have any characters you missed in these imagines, please let me know, I might want to write about other characters in the second book. Love you all
-Jay25211💜💜

Newt POV
It drives me insane. Today was another day without Y/N and Minho. It drives me crazy. I miss Y/N the most...I've never told her I had a crush on her. I should've, way back in the glade, but I was too scared. Now I lost her. I just miss the way she laughs at my jokes and hugs me when I'm having a rough day. She was always looking out for me, why couldn't I just protect her? And why couldn't I protect Minho? Another thing that drives me crazy is the rest of the group, it looks like no one even cares about their absence. Like they don't even care. I can't take it anymore, they were my best friends. I don't know where they are, I don't know if they are dead or alive, I don't know anything! The only thing I know is that WICKED took them. Ripped them away from my life. Especially Y/N. Minho can sleep at night, she isn't. Y/N has always been scared when it comes to sleeping in unfamiliar places. She got used to it back in the glade, even though she asked me to stay with her. I have to go after them. Thomas isn't going to do anything about it! He said he was but I never see him do something about it. I'll have to do it myself once again.

Your POV
I crawled through the air vents that lead to Minho's room. When I arrive, I carefully get out of the vent. I hear him groaning in his sleep. I kneel next to his bed "Minho." I whisper "Minho, Min, wake up." he turns around and opens his eyes. My eyes meet his, he knows exactly why I'm here "Can't sleep again?" He asks. I shake my head "Come on then." He says. I climb into his small bed, he wraps his arms around me "Newt and Thomas will come. Don't worry." He whispers "You've been saying that for the past five or six months." I say and look at the wall. He holds my hand "I have a feeling, they'll come for us. Newt should be thankful I did this for you." He tells me "Why?" I ask him "In case you haven't noticed, which if you haven't you're very blind, he has a major crush on you. Why do you think he offered to stay with you every single night back in the Glade? He cares about you. A lot." He tells me "He does?" "He does. Now go back to sleep." He tells me. I slowly start to fall asleep, with a smile on my face. Does Newt like me?

Newt POV
I zip up my bag and walk towards the jeep "Where are you going?" I turn around to see Thomas with his hands on his hips. He looked really serious "I'm going after Y/N and Minho. All we've done is sit around on our asses and make plans that would eventually wouldn't work out." I tell him "Like going on your own wouldn't get you killed? Newt, you can't do this on your own." He tells me. I felt the tears falling from my eyes "I just want her and Minho back." "Minho and Y/N are strong." He says "I can't just leave her there!" I snap at him. I run my hand through my hair "I'm so worried about them. Ever since I came up in the box, Minho has always been there for me. And Y/N..." I start "You love her." He says. I looked at him with my eyes wide open "Y-You know?" I stutter "It was kinda obvious. I wasn't there for very long but the way you looked at her. The way you always look at her, it's magical." He says "I just want her back. She doesn't know. I want her to know. I need her." I tell him. He walks over to me and puts his hand on my shoulder "We'll go tomorrow night. Fry can help us, you're not doing this on your own alright?" He says "Alright, thanks, Tommy."