-Thomas Sangster- •I Miss you too much•

Thomas POV
I slam the door of the Hotel room close. I take off my jacket and walk towards the little kitchen area and grab a bottle of Jack Daniels. I let the alcoholic drink slide down my throat. I have to get my mind off her. I just can't concentrate anymore! I miss her too much!! She's my girl! I should be with her! I've been gone for about a month now, I haven't spoken to her very much because she's still in the UK and I'm here. Far away from her. I thought I could handle it, I told her it would be good for our relationship if we didn't see each other all the time, I didn't realize it would be this hard without her. I miss her so much! What if she's scared? I'm not there to cuddle her or make her tea to comfort her. I hear the door open but I sit down on the bed and drink the alcohol. Dyl walks into the room "Thomas don't do that." He says and takes the bottle out of my hands "What the hell Dylan?! Give it. Back!" I tell him "No! Thomas, Wes told me that he wants to give you a break if you have to have some time alone." He says "I don't need a break! I don't need time off! I just need to be sure that Y/N is okay." I tell him "Can't you call her?" He asks "We tried but the differ time zones and work. I just miss her." I tell him and grab the bottle out of his hands "I don't think that she would want you to have a hangover tomorrow." "What Y/N doesn't know, what doesn't hurt her." I tell him and take another sip "She knows. And she's not happy about this." He says "How could she possibly know? I haven't talked to her for about a month." I remind him. He steps aside and the door opens "Put the bottle down." She says. I put the bottle down and run towards her "Uh uh uh, you smell like alcohol. No kissy for you." She says "Like I care." I say and kiss her. She pushes me off "Bad boy!" She says "Sorry." I say. She smirks a little and wraps her arms around me "I missed you." She whispered "I missed you too, Love." I whisper back. Dylan leaves the room and closes the door behind him. She grabs the bottle and puts it on the countertop in the kitchen "You know I don't mind it if you call me at night." She says "I know." I say and look down "Aww, my little baby missed me." She says and hugs me again "It was very lonely back home." She says "Well, you're here now. With me. It can't be that lonely anymore." I tell her "Nope. I'm kinda tired though. Can we go to sleep?" She asks "Of course." I smile.