-Thomas Sangster- •He's Bad, arrogant, popular, a bully...and so hot•

Your POV
"Hey, Nerd!" He said and pushed me against the lockers. I look into his chocolate brown eyes...they are so beautiful... "What are you looking at Nerd?!" He asks "N-Nothing." I say "Oh I thought you were staring at me...why were you staring at me?" "I-I was-wasn't looking" I stutter "You know I don't like it when you lie...I also don't like it when you stare at me!" He said, "I-I'm sorry." I say not looking at him "You know you won't get away with 'sorry'! Outside! NOW!" He told me. I look down and start walking "Guys, keep an eye on her!" I hear him say behind me. Then I felt two arms wrap around mine "We won't leave your side" They smirk and start to walk out of the school. I was pushed against the wall "Aww our little Nerd is scared" They start to laugh "Well, let's have some fun with this little piece of meat!" Thomas smirked. They start to slap me and call me names but then it turns into beating and kicking me in my stomach. Thomas Sangster and his friends are bullying me every day. "Look at me when I am talking to you!" Thomas says and grabs my face and makes me look at him "I thought I wasn't supposed to look at you." I say "Oh she talks! And where did you learn to talk to me like that?!" He slaps me roughly. I hold my cheek "Come on guys, the break is almost over" He said. They high-fived and walked away "We'll see you in class Nerd!" 

Thomas POV
I sit down in my seat and grab my books, Jack is sitting next to me and starts smirking. I look up and see him looking at the Nerd sitting all by herself. How sad! I don't give a fuck! "Everybody settle down please!" Mr. Shauwn said. He starts to talk and talk...why do I have to go to school? I grab a piece of paper and start to write some things on it and stuff them into a ball and throw them at the Nerd. She slowly opens it. HAHAHA!! I wrote 'Enjoying the lesson? I bet you get turned on by everything he says'. I see she is looking down. She threw away the paper and looks at her books. Just at her books. Nothing else. I feel kinda bad...WHY THE HELL AM I FEELING BAD?!!?"Mr. Sangster!" Mr. Shauwn says and snaps me out of my thoughts "Why aren't we paying attention? Were you too busy sending notes to girls in the class?" He asks "No sir." I say "Then you will repeat my last words!" He tells me "Um...uh...that's how I ended up single?" The guys start to laugh "Detention for you Mr. Sangster! I shall repeat my words myself. And last but not least Mr. Sangster and Miss. Y/L/N will pair up for this project!" He said, "What?! YOU CAN'T DO THAT!!" I yell and get up "Mr. Sangster!! You will sit down and stop raising your voice at me or else I will call your parents right now!" He threads. I sigh and sit down. I look at the Nerd and give her a deathly glare, but she isn't there...where is she? "Jack, where's the Nerd?" I ask "She ran away right after he said you two had to be partners, crying." He tells me. 

*Time Skip*

Your POV
I open my locker and grab my jacket when there was a loud slam on the locker next to me. I see Thomas standing there "So seems like we are doing a project together" "Y-Yeah." I say and look at my feet "Let's go to your place, I don't want my sister to disturb us while we're...studying" He says, he whispered the last word, "M-My place?" I ask. He nods "O-Okay" I stutter and start walking. 

We walk into my house "Never thought I would say this but...you've got a nice place" Thomas said "Thanks" I say quietly "Should we g-go to my room or should we stay downstairs?" I ask him "Your room." He said. I start walking up the stairs and Thomas follows me. I open my door and sit down on my bed, Thomas closes the door and starts to look around my room "W-what are you doing?" I ask him "Just looking around." He said "For what? Something so you can make fun of me again?" I ask him "No!" He said. Wow...he isn't? This is weird! Is he sick? "O-Okay. Maybe we should get started" I suggest "Um yeah sure." He said and sat down next to me on my bed. We open our books and get to work. While I am reading, writing and typing I feel something. I look at my side and see Thomas with one of my teddybears pushing some hair out of my face "Why did you do that?" I ask him "Because you look kinda...cute when you are studying" Cute?! WHAT THE HELL IS HE SAYING?! "Hey, it's not like I think you are cute right now! You just looked really serious. It didn't mean anything" He tells me. I already knew that, why would the hot bad boy in school ever have a crush on me? "I know that." I tell him "You better do! And if you don't I wouldn't mind to teach you" He tells me "I thought I was the Nerd...you don't have to teach me anything" I say. But then he pushes me down on the bed and wraps his hand around my neck squeezing it lightly "Put a big mouth on me huh? Now you no longer have such a big mouth! Ha, how pathetic you are" He whispers, I can feel his hot breath against my face "Scared, Nerd?" He asks "A little" He chuckles "Good Girl." He says and climbs off me again. 

*Time Skip*

Thomas POV
Shit! I forgot my book at the Nerd's house! I drive back to her house as fast as I can. I knock on the front door "Hello? Can I help you?" A middle-aged woman asks me "Um...I left my book here when I was studying with Y/N today" I tell her "Oh sure sweetie, come in!" She says. I walk inside and walk up to her room. When I was about to walk in I was stopped by crying. Why is she crying? I open the door a little bit and look inside, she's crying on her bed. I walk in "Y/N?" I say. She looks up shocked and wipes her tears away "T-Thomas...what are y-you doing here?" She asks "I forgot my book...why are you crying?" I ask "Why would you care? Just grab your book and leave, I know you don't want to be here" She tells me. Instead of grabbing my book I sit down next to her on her bed "Y/N? Why are you crying?" I ask her again "Doesn't matter." She said and turns away from me. I put my hands on her arm and waist "Y/N?" "I'm just sad! Okay?" "Why are you sad?" I ask her "Because I am! You and your friends bullying me! My parents are putting even more pressure on me! I don't have any friends! My crush hates me! I just want to die!!" She cries. I wrap my arm around her but she pushes it away "You don't have to pretend to care for me, I know you are just going to use it against me." She tells me. I sigh and give her a piece of paper "Just know that you can call me if you need me" I tell her and grab my book before walking out.

*A Few Days Later*

Okay, so Jack and my buddies told me they had a surprise for me. I wonder what it could be. I am in the school's swimming pool waiting for Jack. Then I hear a door open "Thomas!!!" Jack yells "Hey! So what's your surprise?" I ask him. He smirks and points towards the changing rooms where the guys were standing "Again. What's the surprise?" I ask him "Okay! Get her out!" Jack tells them "You ready?!" They ask "Y-Yeah..." A voice says really scared. They break open the door and drag Y/N out in a really sexy swimming suit. Wow, she looks hot like this "So we found out something about our Nerd here!" Jack smirks "That she looks really hot underneath all those clothes?" I whisper "Nope!" He said, "Then what...?" "Just wait!" They all start to smirk. what are they going to do to her? "W-what?" Y/N stutters "Pick her up!" Jack tells them. Y/N starts to fight them "No please no!!" She screams as they throw her into the water. When she comes up she looks like..like she can't swim. after a few seconds, she goes back underwater and doesn't come back up "Jack?" I start "She can't swim!" He laughs "She'll drown!" I tell them "We know!" They laugh and start to walk away. I take off my jacket and dive into the water "THOMAS!!!" I hear Jack yell behind me. I start to look for her underwater and pick her up. When we are above the water she starts to cough and spits out some water. I hold her tightly "You're okay, I'm here...shh shh" She starts to cry "Thank you so much!" She whispers in my ear "Of course" I whisper back. I let her wrap her arms and legs around me. I climb out of the water still holding Y/N "You all are so screwed! Why the fuck would you try to kill her?!" "We wanted to surprise you!" "To think of this makes you sick! Stay away from her!" I walk back to the changing rooms and set her down "Where are your clothes?" I ask her "I don't know. They told me that y-you wanted to go for a swim" She starts to cry again "Why did you believe them?" I ask her "B-because you are my crush and I thought you finally had feelings for me." She sobs "Hey hey hey, calm down. They won't hurt you again, lucky for us the school is empty so I'll get some clean clothes from my locker" I tell her "But what about me?" "I have two shirts in my locker. Come on I am taking you home" I say and pick her up again.

A/N: A Part 2? And did you like this imagine?
-Jay25211💜💜