-Jojen Reed- • Baby•

Jojen POV
"And? What did he say?" My beautiful girl asks "He said he wants a boy." I chuckle. She giggles "I know he wants a boy, but I can't control it." She says and walks up behind me and wraps her arms around me "What happens if it's a girl?" She asks "Try again? And keep trying until we have a boy?" I smirk "Right, great idea, knocking me up every nine months, great." She giggles. I turn around to face her "I would love to get a girl." I smile. She smiles to "Well, you can tell your father it's probably a boy. This baby is kicking like a horse!" She says and lies her hands on her stomach "Poor Baby." I say and pick her up and lie her on our bed "Should I get you some water? A hot bath?" I suggest "A hot bath would be nice." She smiles.

*Time Skip*

Y/N and I sat in the bath together. I was subbing her baby belly. She's almost asleep on my chest "Love, don't fall asleep. You want to sleep tonight right?" I say. She giggles and kisses my chest "You know, I wouldn't mind having another baby after this trouble maker." She smirks "I'll keep that in mind." I tell her "You will be a great father, Jojen." She tells me "We don't know that yet, Love. But thank you for saying that." I say and kiss her cheek. She turns around and sits on my lap "You're going to be a great father and a very powerful lord." She says before kissing me passionately. I gently push her away "Y/N..." I start "What?" She giggles "You're not making this any better, Love." I tell her. I felt something going on down there "What am I not making any better?" she asks "Uh.." I say and look down. Her eyes follow mine and she laughs "Jojen!!" "I'm sorry! I couldn't help it!"