-Thomas Sangster- •Sister's boyfriend pt. 2•

Your POV
When I we both went to bed, I could not hold back my smile. He would date me instead of my sister? This just can't be true. He was just being nice to me. Maybe my sister found out that I have a crush on her boyfriend and told him? No! I hide it pretty well so I don't think anyone has found out yet. He is just so sweet! Hopefully my sister won't freak out if she knew that Thomas and I cuddled and watched a movie together. I lie down in my bed and grab one of my plushies and cuddle it closely, he would date me instead of my sister?

*Time Skip*

I was just washing my hair when there was a knock on the door "Taken!" I yell and wash all of the shampoo out of my hair. The door opened "It's taken!" I say again "I know." He says. I cover myself up with the shower curtain "You didn't see anything right?" I ask him "No Love." He chuckles "Why did you come in? I told you it was taken." I say and grab my towel "I just wanted to check if you slept well." He says with a gentle smile on his face "I did. You?" I ask him "It was okay, I had better nights." He says "You can continue showering, I'll leave." He says and goes for the door "Hey Thomas?" I say "Yeah?" He turns around "You are very sweet. Thanks for that." I tell him "Your welcome." He says. I smile and turn on the shower again.

*Ten Minutes Later*

I stood downstairs making breakfast when Thomas walked in "Didn't know you made your own breakfast." He laughs "Why wouldn't I?" I ask him "Your sister said she always had to make you breakfast." He says a little confused "She did, when I was five." I tell him "Oh. She lied to me?" He asks "It wasn't really lying I mean it did happen but... Kinda...I guess." I say "Why would she lie?" He asks and sits on the counter top next to the frying pan "Honestly? I think she just wants you to think she's the perfect girl, and I don't want to ruin anything but...she isn't." I tell him "I kinda got that. Besides, nobody's perfect." He says. 'You are!' I think "What's ya making anyway?" He asks and puts his hands on my hips and his head on my shoulder "Eggs and beacon." I tell him "Looks nice...smells even better." He says. I hold my breath a little, he is so close, "Why did you stop breathing?" He asks "Nothing." I say and start to breath normally again "No what is it?" He asks "It's noting, you just came really close." I say with a blush "Oh, sorry...I didn't mean to make you feel uncomfortable. I am so sorry." He says "Thomas, it's fine." I tell him "Y-You sure?" He asks "Yeah!" I giggle and put my breakfast on my plate. When I put the frying pan in the sink he suddenly turns me around "What is it?" I ask him "I have to ask you something." He says "Okay..." I say while raising an eyebrow "Remember what I said last night?" He asks "You said many things last night." I giggle "I mean, do you remember when I told you that I would date you instead of your sister?" He says "Yeah I do remember. You were just being nice and I get that. I really hope you didn't misunderstood anything that I said or did." I tell him "Okay...I just want to know...if I kissed you right now, would you feel anything? Anything as in...love?" He asks. I take a deep breath "No." I tell him "Alright, so just to clarify things, we are friends now right?" He asks carefully "I guess." I say "Alright." He says. We both smile "I'll go check on your sister." He says "Enjoy your breakfast." "Thanks. And good luck." I tell him "Thanks!" He says and walks away. I stand in the kitchen and eat my breakfast, drink some coffee, bla bla bla... I actually just stand there, a little heartbroken. I shouldn't be feeling this way about him, but I do, and I can't help it.... "Shuck it!" I suddenly hear behind me. I turn around and feel lips pressed against mine. I quickly pull away "No no no no no no no. This is wrong." I say "It's not. Your friends kinda talked about you having feelings for me." He says "Damn boys." I whisper "They also said I was hot...but that's besides the point..." "No, Thomas, you love my sister, you don't like me. Not at all. This is really wrong." I tell him "Y/N, stop it." He says calmly. He puts his hands on my cheeks and slowly rubs his thumb over my skin "Y/N, Love, would you please go on a date with me?" He whispers "What about my sister?" I whisper back "We both know she's just using me. Please?" He begs "Sure." I whisper "Okay, tonight? 8 o' clock?" He asks "Sure." I smile "Alright, you don't have to worry about your outfit. You always look beautiful." He smiles and kisses my cheek before walking upstairs. I have a date....with Thomas....OH MY GOSH!!!!!