-Simon Brown- •Nanny•

Your POV
"Wake up, Children! Time to wake up!" The new Nanny said. (Not Nanny McPhee) I groan and turn around again. I feel a soft breath against my face, I look up and see Simon with his eyes slightly opened "Morning." He says "Morning." I say and snuggle closer to him. He wraps his arms around me and kisses my head "Wake up, children." The Nanny says "It's too early." I whine "I know Darling." He whispers and strokes my hair "You two as well." She says and starts to pull the covers off our bodies "What time is it?" Simon asks her while I'm hiding my face in his chest "It's eight thirty, come on get up and get dressed. Breakfast is waiting downstairs." She says "But I don't wanna." I whine "You'll have to get up. Why are you two sharing a bed anyway?" She asks "Because she doesn't have her own bed." He says "Why not?" She asks "Because I don't actually live here." I say not opening my eyes "You're not a Brown?" She asks "If course she isn't, I wouldn't share my bed with one of my sisters." Simon says "Except for Aggie." I say "That's because you bring her in." He says "When she's crying, yes." I giggle "You're so Naughty." He smirks "Really? I never did anything wrong." I giggle "Oh really? Even naughtier, I love you even more now." he smirks "Okay that's it!" The Nanny says and pulls me out of Simon's bed "Hey!" We both say "You two are too young for that stuff!" She says "I'm fifteen and she's fourteen! We aren't too young for anything!" Simon says. I groan and get out if bed pulling Simon with me "Fine, were up. Now we will brush our heath and get dressed like you want us to do. Were good children." I say and walk into the bathroom "Wait!!" She says. All of the Brown children start to giggle and laugh.

A/N: Hey guys! First of all Happy Newt Day everyone!! Second, I want to ask you to check out my friend Blackwolves19 she writes stories as well and she also requested some imagines and I think that she deserves more reads on her stories. So would you guys maybe want to check out her account? If you do I think she would be very thankful. Thank you and enjoy the rest of your day!
-Jay25211💜💜