-Sam- •Stop tickling me!•

Sam POV
Y/N and I are on my bed. Kissing like crazy "Sammy stop it." She giggles "Why? My dad isn't at home." I tell her "So? Your lips tickle on mine a little." She giggles "Oh, so that's it. You can't stand tickling?" I smirk and put my hands on her waist "Sammy...Sammy no!!" She says and I start tickling her. She laughs and giggles like crazy "Sammy stop!!" She laughs "Why?" I ask her "Because it tickles!!" She laughs "I will stop, on one condition." I tell her "Anything! Just stop tickling me!" She laughs "Kiss me again." I tell her. She giggles and leans in to kiss me but I move away "That's not fair!" She says "I didn't say anything about not moving away." I smirk. She finally gets out of my grip and pushes me down on my bed "Not so funny now huh?" She asks me "Mm, you look very cute and sexy now Love." I smirk "SAM?! Y/N?! WHERE ARE YOU TWO?!" My Dad yells from downstairs "Up in my room Dad!" I yell. Y/N and I both sit normally on my bed when my dad walks in "What's wrong?" I ask him "How many times do I have to tell you that you two have to stop being such a cute couple?" He says. We start to laugh again "And Y/N, I think we should get him back for what he did to you." He smirks "What are you talking about?" I ask "Did you watch us? Were you home the whole time?" Y/N asks "I was, I'll hold him down and you can tickle him Y/N." He says and moves behind me "What?! NO!! SHE'LL TORTURE ME!!"