-Newt- •Someone had to ruin it!•

A/N: Hey guys. I've been so stupid to forget who requested this imagine. I usually write down their name so I know who requested this so if you requested this one I am so sorry I forgot it was you! I am so stupid!! Well, the plot: Newt and Y/N always had feelings for each other but she's dating Minho but she likes Newt more
I'm so sorry I don't remember who requested this but I hope I did a good job
-Jay25211💜💜

Your POV
I sit down at one of the dinner tables "Hey Love" I hear someone say behind me. I look over my shoulder and see Newt standing there "Hey Newt!" "Is this seat taken?" He asks "Nope" He smiles and sits next to me. We continue to eat but then I feel something on my thigh. I look underneath the table and see Newt's hand "What are you doing?" I ask him "What?" He asks "Newt, what if someone sees you? What if Minho sees you?" I whisper worried "He won't. Besides, if he sees it he won't think it's me who is trying to touch you in places that he has never touched before" He whispers in my ear. I blush bright red "Hey why are you blushing? I just came here" I hear Minho say behind me. I turn around and smile "Hey babe!" I say. Minho sits down next to me and starts to eat his food. Until I felt something else on my other leg. I look down and see Minho's hand. He has never done this before. Did he see what Newt did? Well not that I mind of course My boyfriend and my crush touching me both on one of my weaker spots. I still remember the day I  told Newt what I really felt...wonderful day.

----Flashback----
"Newt? Can I talk to you?" I ask the boy "Of course, what's up?" He asks "Um I prefer somewhere more privet?" I suggest "Um...sure." He says. I nod and take him with me to my little house. When we walk in I close and lock the door behind me "Oh god you are going to kill me...are you on your...pe-period thingy" He says and backs up. I giggle "I am not going to kill you Newt. I just have to tell you something" I smile. He looks relieved "Okay what do you want to tell me?" He asks me "Sit down this might...shock you a little." I tell him. He sits down on my bed and looks at me worried "D-did something happen between you and Minho?" He asks "Kinda..." I say. He gets up and puts his hands on my arms "You know I am here for you if you need to talk" He says but I push his hands away "That's just it!" "I don't think I understand" He says really confused "You have been really sweet and caring ever since I came up in the box. I feel safe when I'm with you" I tell him "That's really sweet of you to say Love..." "I wasn't finished. And when I started to date Minho and you told me you were there for me if I needed you?" I ask. He nods slowly "Well...that's when I realized that I kinda had feelings for you but I loved Minho too and I didn't want to break up with him but I also wanted a relationship with you" I say. He just looks at me. No emotion. No words coming from his mouth. No movements. Nothing. "Newt?" I whisper "Oh Baby please shut up" He says before pressing his lips against mine.
----End of Flashback----

"Earth to Y/N! Y/N wake up from your girly daydream, you are drooling all over your food" Minho says and snaps me out of my thoughts. Minho's arms around my shoulders "Hey you okay?" He asks "Yeah...I guess" I say "You scared us for a second back there Love" Newt says "Don't scare us like that again we were worried about you" "I'm sorry, I couldn't help it I was thinking about something good" I smile "Something good?" The boys ask at the same time. I giggle and get up from the table "Tonight, My house" I whisper in Newt's ear before leaning over to Minho and giving him a cuddle "I'll see you tomorrow my sass king" "Have a good night sleep my sass queen" He says and we share a kiss before I walk off to my little house.

*Time Skip*

Newt POV
I sneak out of the homestead and walk towards Y/N's little house. I knock on the door. She opens it "Hey Love" I smile "Hey Newt...did someone follow you?" She asks. I shake my head, she smiles and jumps so I catch her and her arms and legs wrap around me. I walk inside and lock the door behind me. I walk towards her room and lie down on the bed with her on top of me. "I KNEW IT!!!" Someone says out of nowhere. We look up and see Minho. Y/N quickly gets off me "Minho I can..." "Explain? No need to! I Knew it!! Alby owes me!" I look at her confused and then back at Minho "What?!" I say confused "I noticed that you and Y/N were getting closer lately..too close. So Alby and I made a bet. If one of us catches you two together then..." "Wait so you knew about this?" Y/N asks "Of course I did! I knew you had feelings for me, after all Newt is the one that got you out of the box, protected you..he was like a brother to you. I noticed it a long time ago. Don't worry I am not mad, I've had eyes for Teresa too" He tells me "So you are totally fine with this?" I ask him "Of course I am! I have been cheating on her ever since Teresa and I accepted our feelings for each other" He says "So you are dumping me right now?" Y/N asks  "Kinda" "Wow..still the sass king aren't we?" I say "Kinda. I won't give up my crown" He says and walks away "Wow...I never expected that" She said "Me neither so...where were we?" I smirk and start to kiss her neck.