-Sam- •Your girl•

Your POV
I sat down on my chair in the classroom. I started talking to my best friend Lizzy "Hey Y/N!" "Hey Lizzy, how are you this morning?" I asked her "Very good, you?" I nodded "Super" We both giggled. I was the only one in class that didn't talk with an British accent, so Lizzy and I usually laugh about each other's accents. Once we finally calmed down Lizzy started to smirk "What?" I ask her "Sam is looking at you" She tells me. I look over my shoulder and see Sam looking at me. When we make eye contact he quickly turns back to his friends. Okay I might have a little crush on him,  how can you not? I mean have you looked at him? He's a cutie absolutely adorable. Then the teacher walks in. I turn back to face the teacher.

*Time Skip*
Sam POV
I was waiting for Daniel to pick me up from school. I didn't see him anywhere "Bye Sam" I heard a sweet voice behind me. I turn around and see Y/N. She's the prettiest girl I have ever seen! "Y-you know my name?" I ask her, she smiles "Of course I do!" She says before walking away "Wait Y/N!" I say. She turns back to me "Yes?" She asks "Could you wait here with me for my step father? I don't want to be alone you know" She smiles again "Of course I understand. I live like 2 minutes away from here so I could walk home by myself" She says sitting next to me. We do nothing but smile at each other. She looks so beautiful with her Y/H/C hair in a braid, the golden flecks in her Y/E/C eyes... "Sam!" She says snapping me out of my thoughts "Uh sorry...were you saying something?" I ask her. I'm blushing like crazy! "I just asked you if you were going to the Christmas show?" She asks "I guess so...you are going to sing right?" I ask her "Yeah" She blushes "It's actually not that nice" She says "Why?" I ask her confused. She looks down and then back at me "After the show I will be going back to America for the holidays and we don't know when we are coming back. Probably a few weeks later" She says. I was shocked, she's leaving?. Then Daniel's car drives towards us "Alright there is my step dad...uh see you tomorrow" I say "Sure will. Bye Sam" She says before walking off. I walk towards Daniel "Who was that girl?" He asks "Oh..no one" I say blushing. I look at him and see him smirking "Okay"

*Time Skip*
I couldn't sleep so I walked out of my room to Daniel's office "Hey Sammy, can't sleep?" He asks. I shake my head "I just can't get my mind off her" I tell him "Who? No one?" He laughs "Her name is Y/N and she's the prettiest girl I have EVER seen! But after the Christmas show at school she will go back to America" I say "Your Girl is American?" He asks "Yeah she's American and she's not my girl" I sigh sitting down on a chair in his office. He looks at me and says "Well we need Kate and Leo, and we need them now!" He pulls me off the chair and brought us to the couch. After watching a part of the Movie we paused it "You really can't stop thinking about her can you?" He asks "No" I say. I was really sad, she's leaving for a few weeks....I don't know if I can live with that! "And you are absolutely sure about you liking her?" He asks "No doubts....she's the one" "That's all I needed to know! You can invite her for diner if you want?" He says. I smile "Really?" he nods "Thanks Daniel" I hug him.

*Time Skip*
Y/N and I sat down at our diner table as Daniel sat the food down on the table "Thanks again for inviting me Sam" She says "Oh no problem Y/N" I say as I sit down next to her. Daniel sat down too. We started eating "This is really nice" She tells Daniel "Well thank you" he says.
After diner Daniel whispers in my ear "She's very nice Sammy" I blush as he walks away. I look at Y/N "You wanna watch a movie? It's about an hour and a half away before your mom picks you up" I say "Yes please" She says. I grab her hand and lead her over to the couch. I put on an funny film and get on the couch next to her.

Daniel POV
I was finally done with the dishes. I put the towel away and walk to the living room. I see Sam on the couch with Y/N cuddled up against him. She's asleep. I walk up behind him "Seems like it worked" I whisper in his ear "Yeah it did" He says. We give each other a high five and I walk away. Not his girl? I don't think that true.....