-Samuel Emerson- •Caught•

Samuel POV
I walk on the streets with my brother, trying to find a good spot to perform. When I looked around my eyes got covered "What? Becket?" "Guess again" A sweet voice whispers in my ear. I smile and turn around to push her against a wall, putting my hands on each side of her head and looking in her eyes  "Hey baby" I say "Hey" She says with a smirk on her face "I've missed you" "I missed you too, Baby" I say before moving some hair out of her face and pressing my lips against her soft ones. Her arms wrap around my neck and the kiss got a little deeper......Until someone cleared their throat. I turned around and saw Becket standing there. His arms are crossed over his chest "Seriously? It has been a week, that isn't much!" "For us it is!" I tell him. I get my hands off the wall and look at Y/N "I have to work" I tell her "I know, I'll watch you!" She says kissing my cheek. I smile and grab her hand "I would be honored to see you again Miss Y/L/N" I say before kissing the top of her hand and walking away. 

*Time Skip*

I count the proceeds of today when my brother and Y/N walk towards me. Y/N jumps into my arms "You were great!! Do you even realize how hot you were?" She asks "Really?" She nods "So hot! I have to drag a few bitches away because they were staring at you" I chuckle "You are so cute" I say before picking her up and let her wrap her legs around my waist. She giggles and kisses my nose "Samuel! Come on we gotta go home" Becket says "Can't we take her with us?" I ask him "If you get rid of Dad then yes! Samuel, you know what happens to her if he finds her" He tells us "I know but, she is coming with me. I missed her so much! I wanna spend the night with her!" I tell him "If you can hide her from Dad it's okay" he says. I look at Y/N and she nods. She knows exactly what to do, that's why I love her so much. When we get home my dad wasn't here so me and Y/N walked through the house without any problems "By the way I have a present for you two" Y/N says. Becket and I look at each other confused. She giggles and gets two rolls of money out of her purse "O my god Y/N!" We say before grabbing one roll each. I look at her "How much is it?" "300 each" she says. We both look at her with our eyes wide open "Baby, where did you get this?" I ask her while moving my hands onto her waist pulling her closer "My father gave me some money to buy something fun...so I thought I would give it to you two" She says. I kiss her cheeks "You are the best!" "Yeah! Thanks Y/N. Hey Sammy how about we go and live with your girlfriend?" Becket says. We laugh but we got cut off by a car pulling up at the front of the house "Come on!" I say before grabbing Y/N's hand and running into my room.

The Next Morning
Your POV
I get up from the bed and carefully walk out of the room. I see Sammy sitting in a chair and reading a comic book. I sit next to him "Hey, I thought you were asleep" he says "I was but then I noticed that you were gone so I woke up" I say kissing his cheek. He chuckles "You look cute in my shirt" he says. I giggle a little. I was wearing a grey shirt from Sammy. I always sleep in his shirts when I stay over and Sammy loves to see me like this. I hug my knees and start reading too. But then someone grabs the comic out off his hands. We get up and see Becket "Give it back!" Samuel says but Becket pushes him off. I walk towards Becket and try to grab the comic but he holds it up in the air. I jump and I noticed that Becket was looking at me with a smirk. Shit! The shirt was rising a little so he saw my panties "What the hell is going on here?" A deep male voice said. Samuel got up and stood in front of me. His father walked out if the shadows and grabbed the comic out of Becket's hand. He looked angry and then he saw me "And who is this?" He asks. Samuel pushes me behind him "Answer me!! Who is she?!!!!" He yelled "My girlfriend" Samuel tells him "She can make us allot of money! Come here dear" he says offering me his hand "What?" I say "Dad please, you can't take her!" "Take me where?" I ask him "He wants you to have sex with man for money" "W-what?" I stuttes "And they will pay us well! I mean look at her!" "Dad you can't! She's my girlfriend I won't let anyone touch her!" Sammy tells his father. I held onto Sammy's arm "No one but me!" He says "Samuel, we will never have to work again! The only thing she has to do is...." "No! I won't hear of it!! This girl is my responsibility! Her parents trust me with her and I am not letting anything happen to her!". I look at their father " W-We can make a d-deal" I stutter "My father is a millionaire.. Maybe I could ask him to help you three" "Baby, you don't have to do that" Samuel says "Yes I do....Sir please. I could give you 100 dollars now if you want" I offer. He smirks "Wait you are Y/N Y/L/N? Daughter of Y/F/N Y/L/N?" I nod "Okay....it's a deal!" He says. He walks away to the 'kitchen' to grab a beer. Samuel picks me up and I wrap my arms around his waist "I am so sorry, baby" "Sammy it's okay. My father will help you three" I say "I love you so much!" He says "Aww I love you too Sammy" he gives me a brief kiss on the lips "And my parents would love to see you again" he chuckles "I think they would. They really like me. But why?" "Because you are different and a real sweetheart!" I tell him. He smiles and brings us back to his room.

A/N: Hey! I hope you liked this chapter it was a little longer but I don't think you mind that. Please send me some ideas for imagines that you would like to read!
Love you all!
-Jay25211💜💜