-Thomas Sangster- •I'll help you•

Your POV
I open my eyes. I was woken by a sharp pain in my stomach "Ah" I said. I looked underneath the sheets and saw blood. Of course! It hurts so bad, I tried to get up but I couldn't "Thomas!!" I yelled. My Roommate walked into my room "Jeez Y/N/N, did you kill someone?" He asks "Ha ha very funny, can you please call my boyfriend to come over here? I really need him right now" I say. He nods "Do I have to help you to the bathroom?" He asks "If it isn't too much trouble, yes please." I say "Never," He says. He walks towards me and picks me up from the bed "Thanks Tommy" I say "Any time, I'll let the bathtub fill up" He says. He sat me down on the toilet and let the bathtub fill up. He left to call my boyfriend so I could undress and get into the bath. I sat down in the bathtub and relax. After a few minutes, Thomas walks in "Love, he doesn't answer his phone" He tells me. I sigh loudly "Of course he doesn't, he's never there when I need him." I say. Thomas walks towards me and gets down on his knees behind me. He moves his hands into my hair and starts to massage my head. I smile "How about I'll take care of you until your boyfriend comes here?" He says. I nod "If you wouldn't mind." I say "That's a really stupid question, Love" He chuckles. I giggle "True, this is really nice though." I say. I could hear him chuckle "Anything for you" He whispers.

*Time Skip*

Thomas and I are cuddling on the couch. He slowly rubs my stomach "You okay?" He asks. I look up at him and nod "Thanks Tommy, I really didn't know what I would do if neither of you wasn't here." I say. I hear him chuckle before the door opened and my boyfriend walked inside "What the fuck Y/N?!! Did you forget you have a boyfriend?!!!" I got up "No of course not" I say. He chuckles "Then why are you cuddling with him?!" "Because you weren't answering your phone!! You weren't there when I needed you! But Tommy was" I say. He looks very pissed off right now "Tommy?!" He says stepping closer to me. I back up "So...being a slut now? A cheater?" He says. My back hits the wall then Thomas steps between us "Dude back off" He says. My boyfriend looked at him pissed off "Back off?! Why don't you get back in that shithole where you came from Sangster!" He says "LIsten, I do not want to, listen to you but a boyfriend shouldn't call his girlfriend a slut or a cheater! She isn't! I was there to help her when you weren't answering your phone." Thomas tells him. "Thomas you don't have to do this." I tell him "No, Y/N I want and need, to protect you." He says stroking my cheek. I smile "Thanks Tommy" he smiles back at me before turning back to my boyfriend "This is my house so I suggest you leave this girl alone and get OUT OF MY HOUSE!!" Thomas tells him "You don't tell me what to do!!" My boyfriend yells. Thomas pushes me fully behind him "I do now! Leave!" He says "Fuck you!!" He yells "No thanks." Thomas says before grabbing my boyfriend's collar and dragging him outside. When he came back he picked me up again "I'm sorry I threw your boyfriend out" "It's okay I want you to take care of me" "Oh I will, even after your piriod." He says with a smirk on his face "You mean?" I ask. He nods "I love you" I say kissing his cheek before he brings us back yo the couch.