-Jake Murray- •Shower•

Warning: Smut

Jake POV
I let my clothes slide off my body. I step into the shower and...shower "Jake, what are you doing up this early?" Y/N asks walking into the bathroom wearing my shirt, jawning and rubbing her eyes...she is so cute "Showering." I chuckle "I got that. Jake, come back to bed, I'm still tired and I need you to be my bed, pillow, and blanket." She whines "Then come in with me." I suggest "But I am too tired to stand." She says "I'll hold you." I tell her. She smiles weakly and takes off her clothes. I pick her up and hold her underneath the hot shower with me "This is nice." She whispers. I chuckle a little "Jake?" "Yes, Baby?" I say. She bites her lip and looks up and down my body "Here? Now?" I ask her

Your POV
I nod "Even after what we did last night?" He asks. I nod again. He smirks and holds me against the wall. I gasp a little because the wall is Cold as Ice "You sure you have enough energy for this?" He asks "I do, Just do it, you're too sexy." I giggle. He chuckles and kisses me, he slowly pushes into me. He kisses me harder to stop me from moaning too loud, so his mother and Grandmother won't hear us. He groans a little "Already this tight?" He asks "How? We had sex for two hours, straight...that was about six hours ago." He says "Well..." I say "You dirty little girl." He says and kisses me again. He starts to thrust into me. I have to bite my lip as hard as possible to keep quiet "Uh! What did I do to deserve you?" He groans. He holds me tighter as he thrusts into me faster. I am struggling to keep my moans and whines inside...but I couldn't help it "Jake! Uh!! Jake!!" I moan loudly. He smirks and starts to kiss my neck "That's so hot, Baby. Are you close?" He asks. I nod and bite my lip again "You can moan for me Baby, don't try to keep it in. You know you want to." He says looking into my eyes with lust "Jake...please." I moan "That's exactly what I wanted to hear." He smirks. After a few more minutes, his thrusts become sloppier and we both cum. He kisses my forehead "That was great." He pants "It was...wait..." I say "What is it? Did I do something wrong?" He asks "I'm not sure..." I say "Baby?" He asks "We didn't use a condom Jake." I tell him "But you're..." "Not anymore remember. I told you yesterday." I tell him "It was just one time." He says "Jake, I can't be pregnant, I just turned sixteen." He sighs "Baby, you're not pregnant." He tells me "I hope so." "You don't just get pregnant by just one time without a condom." He chuckles.  We get out of the shower and get dressed "I still can't believe that three weeks ago you were fifteen." He says holding me tightly against him. I giggle and hug him "You do realize that in one and a half year you are eighteen and I would be seventeen for a few months. Our relationship would be illegal, by the law." I tell him "Screw the law, I love you and it doesn't matter that I am almost two years older than you are." He says "You're cute." I say and stroke his cheek "And you are so mine." He smirks and kisses my head.