-Thomas Sangster- •Not so okay after all•

A/N: Blackwolves19 has requested this imagine! Plot: You are Thomas's girlfriend and you are starring in the Maze Runner alongside your boyfriend. But as soon as she walks on the red carpet of TDC she becomes overwhelmed by everyone screaming and shoving things in her face to sign and has a panic attack. Thomas hugs her and tells her it is going to be okay but that's not the end. She decides that she's done and after the party, she decides to climb on top of the rooftop and tries to commit suicide. She survives because Thomas and Dylan show up in time and stop her. I hope this is alright.

Warning: Suicide attempt (If you are not comfortable reading stuff like that then skip this imagine)

Your POV
I hold onto Thomas's hand as we step out of the limousine. He smiles at me and tells me it is going to be alright. I nod and wave at the fans. Dylan and Ki-Hong are already here. Thomas and I split up "Just come find me if you need me." He whispered before walking away. I walked towards one side. People started to push photo's into my face and also asked me tons of questions. I really tried to keep up with it but they were just going too fast! If I answered one question I already got three more asked.  I feel my breaths getting heavier, my sight is getting a little blurry and dizzy. Right, when I felt like I couldn't breathe, I feel two arms wrap around me and hot breath against my ear "It's okay." he whispers "Just listen to my voice." by his soft British accent, I started to calm down a little bit. This happens to me every time we are at an event. I hate it! I start to hate the fans too, they are asking so much of us, of me. I don't think I can handle this anymore. Thomas gently pulls up my chin to meet his eyes "You alright?" He asks "Y-Yeah I guess so. Thank you, Tommy." I whisper "Hey...are you sure you're okay?" He asks "Yes." I tell him with a fake smile. He smiles and kisses me. In the corner of my eyes, I can see the flashing lights of the cameras. That's it. Tonight it's happening, I'm done, with all of this. I can't have a normal life anymore! 

*Time Skip*

Thomas POV
"Enjoying yourself?" Dyl asks " Yeah I am. You?" I ask "Sure. But, I thought Y/N was with you?" He says "She is...but she left to get a drink or something." I tell him "That's weird." He says "Why?" I ask "Well, she told me she was going to the bathrooms." He says. I raise an eyebrow and start thinking "Hey um...this might not be the right time, but... Have you noticed Y/N being a little down lately?" He asks "Yeah. She's getting a little tired of the press and I get that. This is her first big acting job, but what does that have to do with this?" I ask him "Didn't she have a panic attack on the red carpet?" He asks "A little one, nothing to sorry about..." Then it hit me. She wasn't making much eye contact when I asked her if she was okay "There is something wrong. We need to find her! Now!!" I yell. We run towards Kaya "Kaya, have you seen Y/N?" I ask her "I saw her walking towards the closed area that leads up to the roof tops. Why?" She asks "We need to go!! Now!! Run!!" I yell "Thomas!!" She yells but I just run.

Your POV
I try not to look down. Cars that are rushing beneath me, people having fun and music playing from downstairs. Am I selfish for leaving Thomas behind? He will find someone else, someone so much better than me. I start to cry as I look down. Then I suddenly heard a sweet voice "Y/N?! Y/N!!" Thomas yells and runs towards me "Don't! Don't get any closer." I tell him and look back down "Love, listen to me. You don't want to do this." He says calmly "Why do people always say that?! Maybe this is exactly what I want to do!" I yell. The wind starts flowing through my hair "Y/N, it's okay just listen to us.Focus on our voices." Dylan says "Shut up!!" I yell and feel my feet losing it's grip on the edge "Y/N, if you do this you will leave us all behind. You will leave me behind. Y/N, I love you more than there are stars in the universe!" Thomas says and slowly starts to get closer "I just want a normal life. But I can't have that! Why not end it if I can't have the life I want?" I ask him "You don't have to end it. We can step out of the picture for a while, take a break from acting and working. Please don't leave me. My world is nothing without you." I can hear him trying to stop himself from crying "Please." He whispers. He holds out his hand. I look at it and carefully lay my hand in his, he quickly pulls me back, far away from the edge and holds me tightly. Dylan also hugs me. Kisses are pressed against my head and cheeks and hands. They saved me...

*A few Days Later*

Thomas carries me around the house "Thank you tommy but I think I haven't lost my ability to walk." I giggle "I don't care. I love you and I want to have you close to me." He says "No, you are scared that if you leave me alone for one minute that I will jump off the building or out of a window." I say facing reality "Love..." "Thomas, I don't want to think about it anymore, alright? You want to keep me safe, and I apriciate that." I smile and kiss him briefly "I won't ever try to leave you again." I tell him "I know, Love. I know." He says