-Simon Brown- •Treehouse•

Simon POV
I woke up in the middle of the night. I noticed that Y/N wasn't lying next to me. I sat up and looked through the window and saw the lights on in our treehouse. I got dressed and went outside to the treehouse. I climbed up the ladder "Darling?" I say. I see her crying in the corner of the room "Oh, Darling." I sat down next to her and wrapped my arms around her. She cried into my shoulder "Nightmares?" I ask her. She nods slowly "Don't worry, I'm here." I whisper and kiss her head. Y/N has these horrible nightmares ever since she got dumped here by her parents. Her parents abused her and let her work very hard to make money because ethey were to last to work themselves. I look down at her "Maybe you should tell father." I tell her "No! I don't want him to know! You're the only one I fully trust." She says "Love, this isn't about trust, this is about you health, I can't remember the last time you have a proper night sleep." I tell her "Simon..." She starts "No, you need to tell father. If you don't I will tell him, I care about you and I want to help you but I'm afraid I can't do it on my own." I tell her. She looks at me with tears in her eyes "Please don't tell him, I'll tell him, just not bow please." She says. I see that little twinkle in her eyes again, the one that made me fall in love with her "Alright, I trust you. But we have to go back inside before father finds us in here." I tell her. She nods slowly and wipes her nose "You will protect me right?" She asks me "Of course I will, Darling." I say and kiss her head before helping her get out of the treehouse.