-Thomas Sangster- •Personal assistant•

Warning: A little smut

Your POV
I sit down next to Thomas in his privet jet. He looks tired "Are you okay?" I ask him "Yeah, I'm just a little tired." He says "Oh...all of this?" I ask him. He nods slowly and sinks into his seat "Why don't you take a little nap and I'll wake you up when we arrive at the hotel?" I ask him "Yes please, I really need some sleep." He says. I get up and get a little blanket for him and put it over him "Thanks, Love. I don't know what I would do without you." He says "I do, you would be overworking and not eating or drinking...well you would only drink coffee because you wouldn't sleep." I giggle "Mm thank you." He says and closes his eyes "Sweet dreams." I say and sit back down. Then I see that Thomas is moving in his seat. I put my hand on his shoulder "Are you okay?" I ask him "No...I can't seem to get comfortable." He says "You can lean on me...if you want?" I tell him "If you don't mind?" He says a little awkward. I giggle and push up the armrest between us and he lies down with his head on my lap. I put my tablet away and play with his hair "That's nice, keep going." He says and closes his eyes again. I giggle and continue to play with his hair.

*A few Days later*

"So today we have... a photoshoot at 8 a.m. and an interview at 9:15, a little break from 9:30 to 9: 40 and then a few hours of Interviews until..about 11: 55, then we will have a lunch break from 12 to one p.m. and..." "Love, can we please discuss this later?" He asks "Oh..sure. I'm sorry I forgot you just woke up." I apologize "It's not that I'm that tired but I...uh...let's just say I needed some more time alone this morning." He says blushing a little "Some more time alone? I don't think I am following you." I say "You know...he needed some attention." He says "He?" I ask confused. Then I see that he's looking at his...thing so I quickly look away but I looked at it long enough to see that he had a bulge in his pants "Oh!" I say. He chuckles "I'm okay with you looking at it but I would really appreciate it if you didn't." I nod and place my eyes back on the screen of my tablet "Y/N, can I ask you something?" He asks "Uh..sure." "You are supposed to do the things I tell you to do right?" He asks "Yes..." I say "Can you do it for me?" He asks "Do what?" I ask him "Helping to put him back to sleep." He smirks "Uh.." I blush crimson red "Can't you do it yourself?" I ask him "I could but it takes me longer to get off, and you don't have much to do right now right?" He asks "Not really but, I  shouldn't touch..you like that...I'm your assistant." "That's exactly why I am asking you to do this." He smirks "Please?" He asks "I guess..." "Thank you." He says and kisses my cheek before unbuttoning his pants "Just so you know...I am not really good at this." I say and blush again "Wait...you're a virgin?" He asks "Does that matter?" I ask him "No, it's really cute." He says. He carefully grabs my hand "Just feel him up a little, you'll get used to the feeling." He tells me and let me touch him. I bite m lip and turn as red as a tomato!!!!!

*Time Skip*

We are back at the Hotel "Well, I will see you tomorrow morning." I say and kiss his cheek before walking towards the door "No no no no no, please...stay here a little longer?" He asks "You want me to stay? Why?" I ask him. He kisses me and wraps his arms around my lower back. We make out for a few minutes until I pull back "I want you to stay here because I am not letting my girlfriend sleep alone." He says "What?" I ask him. He laughs "Yeah, by the way, you are fired." "WHAT?!" I ask him "well, I can't have my girlfriend do all my work now can I?" He asks "What if I don't want to be your girlfriend?" I ask him "Oh come on...after what you did this morning and during lunch break you are telling me you don't want to be my girlfriend?" he asks "Okay I don't have anything to bring to that." I say and return to kissing him.