-Thomas Sangster- •Online•

A/N: This was requested by a lot of people on my Instagram! So here it is    Plot: Meeting Thomas at an Online dating site but, you don't know it's him until you meet him in real life! I hope you like it and if you have Any requests please tell me! -Jay25211💜💜

Your POV
Why not? It couldn't harm, right? Well unless I meet a man who claims he's a young guy and when we meet he will....No Y/N! This is your last chance to meet a nice guy! Okay! 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Name: Y/N  Y/L/N
Age: 21 
Gender: Female
Hobbies: (Your hobbies)
Job: Writer

Something about yourself:
I am Y/N Y/L/N. I am 21 years old and I live in Londen. I'm very bored and need a guy in my life who can make my day better every day. I love to spend days inside and watch Netflix! I don't care if a guy is handsome, I look on the inside and not the outside.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay, that's pretty much it! And now I'll have to wait until a guy wants to talk!

Thomas POV
I scroll through every girl that I can find. They are all fake! Where did all the real people go? Sometimes I feel like I am the only one in this world that is not obsessed with their phone or computer. I mean, of course, I am part of a dating site but still. Almost all the girls I've met here are one big fake! Then I see an interesting profile "Y/N Y/L/N" I read out loud. She looks pretty "I am Y/N Y/L/N. I am 21 years old and I live in Londen. I'm very bored and need a guy in my life who can make my day better every day. I love to spend days inside and watch Netflix! I don't care if a guy is handsome, I look on the inside and not the outside." I read. This girl is honest...I think. I don't know her but I think I'll give her a chance. What should I write? I can't just say 'Hey I'm Thomas Sangster an Actor in London. You wanna meet up?' That would be too creepy. Maybe I should change my name so she won't know it's me and then she gets to meet the real me! And I get to meet the real her. 

Me: Hello Y/N, I am George Martin. I am 24 years old and I am very bored too. I would Like to get to know you better. You seem like a really nice girl

Y/N: Hello George, is it okay if I call you that? 

Me: Of course!

Y/N: Okay. well, I am Y/N but you already knew that! Eh...where do you want to talk about?

Me: Tell me something more about yourself! 

Y/N What would you like to know about me?

Me: Let's start with where you live? Your Job? Stuff like that

Y/N: Well I live in the centrum of Londen and I am a writer.

Me: What Kind of Writer? What kind of stories?

Y/N: All kinds! Mostly Romance although I don't have any good experiences with earlier relationship's

Me: Oh 

Y/N: Don't worry about it they all cheated on me and then I ditched them so... 

Me: You are a tough one! I like it

Y/N: Now it's your turn Tell me something about you!

Me: Well I live in London too and I am an actor

Y/N: Really? In what movies did you play?

Me: Oh doesn't matter

Y/N: No! I wanna know! 

Me: I was an extra in Love Actually and Game of Thrones

Y/N: That's so cool!! I gotta go, can we talk again tomorrow?

Me: Of course! Bye

Y/N: Bye!

*A few Weeks later*

Your POV
Today is the day I am going to meet up with George. I've been talking to him every day! He's a really nice guy and I trust him. I really hope he doesn't turn out to be an old and dirty man of 80 years old that wants to...NO Y/N!!! Snap out of it! I get out of the UNderground and walk up some stairs before walking through the city. I still like it here and I get amazed by new things every day! I walk towards the fountain in the middle of the square and wait. Until I feel a hand on my shoulder "Y/N?" It says I turn around but my eyes get covered "What? What are you doing?" I ask him. He sighs "Just don't freak out please" "Why would I freak out?" He moves his hand away "Because I am not George Martin" He says "Oh my god..y-ou are...Thomas...Brodie...Sangster" I say before everything turns black

Thomas POV
I quickly catch her "Shit" I whisper. Why does this always happen when girls see me? I pick her up and bring her to my car. I sat her down in the backseat and drive us to a nice and quite place.

"Y/N" I say. I'm trying to wake her up "Y/N please wake up" she slowly starts to open her eyes "W-what where am I?" She says. She looks around until she sees me. She's about to scream and I cover her mouth "Calm down" she romoves my hand "You are Thomas Brodie sangster" she says. I nod slowly "WHY DID YOU LIE TO ME?!" She screams "Calm down. I did it so you would get to know me for the man I am" "So you did this all in the name if love?" She asks "Kinda. Listen Y/N I'm sorry I lied to you...I really am and I hope you can forgive me. And maybe we can still get that coffee afterwards?" I say "I forgive you Thomas. Just don't lie to me again?" She asks "Of course! No more lies and no secrets ever again! I promise!" I say "Good. Can I call you Tommy now?" "Of course you can" I smile and she giggles "So... Coffee?" I ask. She nods very happy. I finially found a girl who likes me for who I am and not what I am. Finally!