-Thomas Sangster- •Cute•

Your POV
My eyes open slowly. The sun shines through the curtains right on my face. I sit up straight and see that the other side of the bed is empty "Tommy?" I say looking around the room. Then the door opened and Thomas walked in with a tray "What is it you've got there?" I ask him. He jumps a little "oh..I thought you were asleep" He says "Eh I made you some breakfast" He blushes and looks down at his feet "Really?" He nods still blushing "That is so sweet of you Tommy. Come here" I say. He puts the tray down and I pull him down and kiss him. He smiles into the kiss. When we pull away again he is as red as a tomato "You are so cute Tommy." I say. He smiles and puts the tray on my lap "O my god Tommy, this is so sweet of you!!" I say kissing his cheek "Wait a second...is it our anniversary?" I ask him. He shakes his head and chuckles a bit "No...I just wanted to surprise you on your day off" he says. I blush and kiss his cheek "But you didn't have to do all of this for me, you silly boy" "Why not? You always make my dinner and make sure I am okay....why can't I do the same?" "It's really sweet of you, Tommy." I tell him. He blushes all the time "You are really cute" I say before putting a piece of my breakfast into my mouth "Thank you, I guess" He says looking at me "What?" I ask "Can't I look at my beautiful girl?" He asks. I blush bright red and continue eating my breakfast.

*Time Skip*

Thomas and I are watching TMR. Today has been perfect! Thomas is slowly stroking my hair as we watch Dylan get chased down by a Griever. I giggle as he strokes my hair against my cheeks "That tickles" I say "I know but, your giggle is so cute." He says kissing my nose. We both blush and look at each other before he presses his lips against mine softly. After a while of kissing, he starts to push me down on our couch. I smile into the kiss and move my arms around his neck. Then I heard the door open "Thomas! Y/N!! I'm bored!!" Dylan shouts from the hallway. We break our kiss and look at the door opening. We see Dylan standing there with a smirk planted on his face "You two are having fun" He says "I was, with this cute girl, but then you walked in" Thomas tells him "I'm sorry. But I'm bored!" Dylan says "So what do you expect us to do?" I ask him. I push Thomas off me and sit up straight on the couch "I don't know...maybe I could join you two!!" he says. Thomas and I look at each other shocked when Dylan jumps between us "I wasn't talking about your sick couple stuff! I was talking about watching The Maze Runner with you!" He says. I sigh and crawl over Dylan's lap back to Thomas "Y/N! I don't need to see your butt" Dylan complains. I giggle and lie down against Thomas "You are so cute" Thomas Whispers in my ear "You are too" "Can you two stop being so cheesy and watch this movie with me" Dylan says. We laugh and look at the screen.