"Ok. Ok. I'm calm." He said, crunching his nose slightly.

"He looks constipated." Hobi said.

I giggled.

Soon after a few more hours, we all fell asleep.

The next day

"Jimin. Hey Chim." I felt someone poking my cheek. I groaned slightly and hugged Yoongi tighter.

"Chim wake up. Chim wake up please." I heard a quiet panicked voice. I opened my eyes and looked at a stressed Stella. I got up immediately.

"What's wrong?" I asked, pulling on my sweater.

"Come to the bathroom with me." She said and walked out. I followed her, hopping as I slipped on my boots.

We entered the bathroom and switched on the lights. I winced slightly at the sudden brightness. "What time is it?" I asked, groaning. "3pm. But that's not important. I have something to tell you Chim. I'm scared." She looked at me and I could see the utter fear and panic in her eyes. They then widened even larger than they already were and she fell on her knees and threw up in the toilet.

"Shit!" I got down next to her and held back her scarf and hair and she removed all her previous meals from her stomach.

I then took a tissue and wiped her mouth then another to wipe the sweat off her face and threw them in the bin.

"Stella you are sick? Why didn't you tell Tae or any of us before you left?" I looked at her, worried.

"It's not that. Jimin?" She asked. "Yeah?" I removed her scarf and her jacket and rubbed her back in a soothing circular motion.

"You know Taehyung and I... have an active relationship right?" She looked at me. I blushed. "Stella I don't think that's my business." I said quietly.

"Jimin I'm 20 and your 25. Man up." She snapped. I looked at her in astonishment. "Stella what's wrong." I asked her firmly now.

"Well, about 2 months ago we did it without protection." She said, fidgeting with her fingers. My eyes widened.

"You can't be." My voice came out as utter shock. She nodded, tears now dripping down her face. "Oh my god ok. It's going to be ok. It's going to be ok." I took her in my arms and hugged her tightly on the bathroom floor as she cried.

"I told my manager about it. He is giving me leave." She said. "Well at least your career is ok." I said, trying to comfort her.

She laughed dryly. "Yeah." She smiled. "What are you going to tell him." I asked. "I don't know how I'm going to." She sniffles.

"Well it better be soon. How did you find out anyway?" I asked her. "Threw up in the car so I went to take a test." She shrugged.

"Well come on. Let's get you cleaned up." I lifted her slowly and carried her out.

I took her to her room and she went to shower while I grabbed some of Taehyung's clothes.

She came out after a while and got dressed while I faced the wall. "Let's relax for a bit ok? Watch some movies and just be carefree for a few hours." I suggested. She smiled and nodded. She grabbed her laptop and searched for a movie while I made the bed comfortable. I then opened the mini fridge and brought out beer for me and water for her. After locking the door we got comfortable on the bed and she began to play Crazy Rich Asians.

2 hours later

"I don't care Paitlin is queen!" I argued with her. "I agree but I think the mother is underrated. She is a total badass!" Stella yelled.

We heard knocks on the door. "Stella? Princess you in there?" A deep voice rang out from the other side of the door. Stella froze. I told her to hush.

"Tae?" I said. "Jiminie? Why are you in there? Is she with you?" He asked, sounding confused. "Um no she went to the shops to buy some shoes with Hoseok." I said quickly.

"Ah Hobi told me he wanted new shoes." Tae exclaimed.

Thank you Jung Hoseok and your addiction for expensive items.

"Well I'm going to practise so tell me if she comes back." He said and his footsteps trailed away.

I let out a sigh of relief.

That was too close. Just tell him Stella. Please.

~~

~E

So Taehyung is going to be a father

So Taehyung is going to be a father. With his 20 year old soon to be wed. In these situations it is very difficult to tell someone this and I thought Jimin would be the best one to react to this. Telling the father, unless you know for sure you are both ready, is terrible. At Stella's young age this is even worse for her and Taehyung is older and probably wants children later and she is afraid of rejection.

These experiences are quite common nowadays but it's always nice to show in my stories how there is always at least one person you should be able to go to and never be afraid to ask for help.