***

"And we're back!" Lait smiled as herself and Gaela walked into their dormitory, "how are you doing without us Marii?" Maria kept quiet. Gaela narrowed her eyes. There's something off about her. "Welcome back Lai. Now if you excuse me, I need to negotiate with Gaela." Maria said. Her voice was empty and hollow. Lait gave Gaela a worried look. "Of course Marii! Well, I'll leave you two to it," Lait smiled before biting her lip, staring at Maria intensely.

Gaela caught onto Lait's habits. It's seems she have her guard up every time she bite her hip or start shaking or stare at someone with her intense chocolate brown gaze. She's the Angel's Executioner after all, she knows when danger's coming. Gaela nodded before tapping on the wall in morse. 'Get Akamai'. Lait nodded and left the room.

"Take a seat Gaela."
"Of course."

The investigator and the assassin both took a seat and stared at each other. "Gaela I have some questions for you since some things in your stories don't add up." Maria started. Gaela hummed in response. Maria lifted up a couple of sheets and documents as well as ripped out newspaper articles and printout screenshots of the news throughout the past few years. Her gaze fixated onto Gaela.

"Quintessential Archer is never a title in this school. St. Peter's only give out Quintessential titles to fields related to academics or for the benefit of this world." Maria said, holding out articles displaying Alfred, Akamai, Gary and Sherry solving a unsolvable crime in a foreign country. There's loads of articles on other Quintessentials Gaela haven't meet achieving great things.

"Even though the principal never showed their face to the public or even interact with their students except Akamai, they should've tell us about a Quintessential Archer. Archers have nothing to do with this society and I hate to say this but Gary, who's always up to date with the news, said it before when you two first met..... There's no great archers exposed to the public."

Oh golly. Gaela's in trouble. Gaela nodded calmly. "And so I did research on your family since I remember Alfred recalling hearing your surname a lot in Japan." Maria growled before she shakily hold up multiple articles titled '殺し屋; 月の女王、射手の神' and 'キラーファミリー;射手の神'. Gaela's blood ran cold. "As you probably know, I know a lot of languages other than English ranging from German to Dutch to Greek to French to Latin to a bit of Spanish to Italian to Russian and most importantly Japanese." Maria said shakily, dull brown eyes widening in fury.

"Itenokami Hisame, the famous hitman nicknamed Tsuki no Joō. It means the Queen of the Moon. She's the only female assassin capable and powerful enough to be recognised by the world and she have quite the title. She died in the hands of her husband amirite? She's your mother right? The Rí an Ghealach is in Irish. It stands for the King or Kings of the Moon. Gaela. You're a part of the Rí an Ghealach are you? Lately, businessmen as well as people who're suspects of being the Angel's Executioner in my suspect list are disappearing or killed. Not to mention the Rí an Ghealach is stayed quite low ever since you've came. But what happened at the Royal Academy of Music Ball...Those deceased men and women.... It was your doing right? And also the Angel's Executioner's there too. Do you know who that disgusting thief I'm trying so hard to catch is...?"

Gaela doesn't dare to speak. Even though she have nothing to do with Angel's Executioner's kills and targets, she remained quiet. She's not going to expose Lait. After all, Gaela doesn't want Lait and Maria to fall apart. "Y-You used my files on TRAXX..... That time where you went to Germany and went off claiming you have something to do.... Y-You tried to kill that boy who saw TRAXX in action did you?! That time where I tried to call out ruffians... You showed no remorse when you shot that guy with a gun you happen to have in your pocket or poisoned those two men...."