Kami watched as her older sister fled the scene, skipping and humming to herself with her long flamboyant hair bouncing side to side as she headed towards the backstreets with a careless smile. "I guess I need to work harder in order to support them all." Kami said, "I'm just gonna go to a café and get myself something before killing the wanted target. Yue Xuemei is it..? What a surprise."

Kami headed off into a café called Caffè Nero and walked to the counter (Kami wants to go to Starbucks but she ain't gonna have some kid spilling drinks on her. She already have enough to deal with - especially with everything that happened in the Neuschwanstein Castle). The barista was a tall boy with dark hair tinged with purple with a resting b*tch face and a name badge displaying 'Nero' on his shirt.

"What can I get you?" The tall boy asked as soon as Kami slammed her £5 onto the counter. "Black coffee. I want it bitter. I want roasted robusta beans and you can grind it to smithereens if you need to let it all out. Take your time. Go curse somebody or something I don't care. I just want it bitter." "Like my soul." The barista and Kami said in sync. They stared at each other.*

After ten minutes of watching the barista grinding the beans (muttering 'damn you Rin', 'I didn't get paid enough for all this' and 'I'm so done with life' a couple of times), Kami finally got her coffee. She happily took a seat by the window and gazed outside, sipping her coffee aimlessly. Someone caught her attention. A smirk spread across Kami's face as she stared at a brown haired girl sitting in a chair in a tea shop, stirring her tea aimlessly.

"I'm not the nicest person because I've learnt from my mistakes. In this society, you should never let people take advantage of you. You have to be materialistic and use others in order to survive," Kami muttered before she stood up, downed her remaining coffee and threw it in the bin, "well, I'm nothing but a b*tchy manipulative jerk after all. It's a part of my job. That girl there. She knows my honey I believe. Are you the one who betrayed her..?"

***

"....I guess it's understandable why they don't want to go back to our dormitory. They have to deal with a depressed homo like me..." Maria sighed, stirring her milk tea with a defeated expression. "Lait, Gaela, when when are you two coming back...? I miss you two."

"Hey. You're Maria Reginheraht right?"

"Oh great. And now imma get attacked by some ruffians." Maria moaned, "and I'm gonna die single." Maria sighed and looked up, seeing a girl with stoical icy cyan eyes and blazing neon green colour hair. Maria widened her eyes and stared at the cool girl in front of her in awe. "Yeah I'm Maria Reginheraht, the one and only Quintessential Investigator! Why?" She asked with a smile.

"You're after the Rí an Ghealach aren't you?"
"Huh?"
"The Rí an Ghealach. The group of killers that no one seen the faces of.... Even though they don't wear masks like the Angel's Executioner, nobody ever saw their faces because if they did, they're immediately killed. It seems no one survived to tell the tale of the Rí an Ghealach."
"A-And what are you implying....?"
"I know a member of the Rí an Ghealach. That member is closer to you than you think."
"What—"

Maria was greeted with a handful of pictures, files as well as documents. The investigator hesitantly held onto them and scanned them, widening her eyes. "How do I know these files are reliable? Why should I trust you?" Maria asked, shaking as she stared at the files intensely.

"You are the Quintessential Investigator. It's up to you if you want to rely on these files or not. You can go and check for their reliability. And to be honest, you shouldn't trust me because I'm a b*tch who can ruin your life. I'm giving these to you because you have ties with the Sun family. You're impacted from her execution... I'll say it again; you shouldn't trust me because I can ruin your life but it's your call." Maria's breathing hitched and she looked up from the files, only to be greeted with nothing but the bustling of people in the streets. ".....So you know her too." Maria breathed.