Lait's gaze hovered over to Aisuki and Casper. "Me, Aisuki, Casper, Otto and my brother all know he's the kindest man alive. He brought everyone, except my brother since I asked him not to, to steal and kill with him despite being a hassle and possibly an obstacle... That's how he died." The room suddenly fell silent and Aisuki continued. "That man fed us, sheltered us, helped us, loved us and supported us.... We are carrying on his will to erase evil and corrupted aristocrats and be the hope for the poor. At first we were planning to break into the Le Blank manor quietly but Lait suggested we should bomb everything." Lait looked down in guilt. "Hhhhh sorry Adrienne..." She mumbled. "Alright! So, how about you guys?" Lucia asked, "the Rí an Ghealach... How is it formed?"

Gaela, Brian, Adrienne, Rin, Threatening and Folisha all shared a look. "I'm a prodigy from a wealthy family. One day someone wanted to kill me but Rin, Gaela and Brian saved my life. And so I decided to join them," Adrienne answered bluntly.

"Well, I used to be in charge of a bandit gang - when I first lost my eyesight due to some cunts. And then I've been sent to kill Gaela but........" Folisha paused and hovered her gaze over to Gaela and then Brian, blushing, "as you can see, I failed to do so. Instead of getting killed, Brian gave me a chance....! And thanks to Lyd, I have infrared vision. It's not the best but hey - I can see a little again."

"I used to be a Kashmiri Freedom Fighter," Threatening answered, "I was kidnapped by soldiers at a young age in my village and was trained to become a soldier fighting for Allah and our freedom. One day I was assigned to kill an Indian politician however..." He paused before glancing over at Gaela, Brian, Rin and Folisha. "They sabotaged our plan and obliterated the camp. At the time I don't know English but Folisha told me in Urdu to join them to create a paradise for all or die. As a humble soldier fighting for Allah and a world for all, I accepted their invitation and is learning the English language thanks to everyone here. I am still learning even today."

"Everyone here have interesting stories but I on the other hand have a pretty normal one!" Rin grinned. "I ran away from my home because... well, I want to do anything I want to. I'm not just a thing. I have my own mind and body and I don't want to obey my family's orders for the rest of my life. And I was taken in by a new family! One day these b*stards picked on my little brother by the alleyway so I taught them a lesson. Then some Asian dude saw my feat and sent me to Cillian to work for him whilst my family thought I'm in a good private school here in London. And I took those two resting b*tch faces with me and formed the Rí an Ghealach." Rin commented, pointing at Gaela and Brian, "I'm technically the founder of this group!" "You despise us at the beginning Rin," Brian said calmly, "you tried to kill Gaela." Brian's face immediately darkened, "you tried to kill Gaela...." "Aight soz," Rin said, holding up her hands in defeat.

"S-So you all hate each other at some point?!" Shauna squeaked, looking around in horror. The Rí an Ghealach all shared a look. "Yeah." Folisha answered, "we used to be after each other's lives and I guess we contemplate each other a lot and learned each other's strengths and weaknesses. As a result we became one of the best group of assassins in the world so whoops..?" "So Gaela and Brian. How about you two? Oh and didn't you mention to me and Maria you used to have a little brother Gaela? We need to know the whole story." Lait asked, intrigued.

The Rí an Ghealach (except for Brian) shared surprise looks. "Wait Gaela have a younger brother?!" They chorused in disbelief. The impassive duo shared a look. Gaela sighed and stood up. She hate talking about herself. "This is absurd. It's nothing important. Talking about it would be a waste of time. I'll be going." Gaela answered before retreating for the elevator to the café upstairs.