Tim Graham

Once Prince Astrlee finally gets in the car I start driving. When I look to the back seat of the car for a second I see that lady Solisse has tucked herself into the prince's side as he and his mother are on the telephone. He's talking in a language I don't know and I think princess Camilla is speaking to prince Charles. We stop at a light because we aren't in too much of a hurry and I look in the mirror.

"We're ok..... it's Astrlee.....I don't know... I'll ask." The princess tells whoever's on the phone then takes it away from her ear and turns to the prince who now seems to be arguing with whoever he's talking to. "Astrlee, what language are you speaking in?" He says something to the person he's talking to then looks at his mother confused. Realization crosses his face and he smiles sheepishly.

"Sorry. I was talking to Fos and didn't notice we changed to Latin." He apologizes.

"That's fine. I was just wondering." She tells him then continues talking on her phone.

"Fos?" Lady Solisse asks the prince.

"He was having a small panic attack but he's fine now." The prince reassures her.

"Can I talk to him?" She asks. He gives her his phone. "Hi...we're fine... calm down.... you said you'd come and visit when... see you tomorrow then... love you too big brother." She hangs up the phone then gives it back to the prince. The light turns and we keep going.

We get to the airport within 5 minutes due to the police. More guard are around prince Astrlee, lady Solisse and princess Camilla. Reporters yell at them and camaras flash. One of the channels gets through. The reporter looks surprisingly young. The prince and Lady Solisse both look slightly surprised to see her but don't stop walking.

"Emmie!" Lady Solisse says enthusiastically. "When did you become a reporter?"

"Yesterday. Can you two help?" The Emmie asks them.

"What do you need Emily?" Prince Astrlee asks her.

"Astrlee!" I hear James, Vis count Severn call from the plane. Both he and his sister are standing on the steps. A few guards follow them out and to the group. The 11 year old Vis count Severn runs over to prince Astrlee and jumps on him. Lady Louise takes her time coming over with the guards.

"Hello James." Prince Astrlee tells him with a slight smile.

"Are you really coming back?" The vic count asks Prince Astrlee.

"I'm really coming back." The prince tells him and puts him down just to be taken into a hug by lady Louise.

"Lee. Don't worry everyone like that." She tells him and pulls away. He honestly looks confused.

"What do you mean?" He asks her.

"Don't give me that! We all know you were skipping your monthly checks. I hope you have a good reason." She tells him. He looks sad and guilty but I could swear I saw him flinch a little.

"I'll tell you later, ok?" He tells her. She nods.

"What checks?" The reporter asks lady Solisse who pulled away from the prince once she heard the young vic count Severn.

"When you're sick you're supposed to get checks every month. When we we're dealing with our families we didn't have time to go." Lady Solisse tells her while returning to the prince's side.

"What's wrong with him?" She asks. Lady Solisse looks to the prince who answers for her.

"It's fairly common knowledge now that I've been sick since I was young. It's already been in the news." He tells the reporter. "I was diagnosed with cancer when I was 2."