Isabella DeWolf

"Jemma, you have to see him. He's perfect." I tell the other intern who has been 'sick' for the past 3 months.

"I've only ever met one patient who matches your description and he isn't a patient interns can treat." She tells me.

"We aren't allowed to treat him." I tell her getting suspicious that she already knows him. As we get closer to his room we see British soldiers outside his room. Recognition draws on Jemmas face as we get closer. She walks right up to the door but is stopped by the new guards. He's in his room talking to his friends but for the first time I've seen he's leaning against the wall with his arms crossed over his chest inside of laying down or sitting. He's tall, maybe 6 foot 5 inches but it's hard to tell when he's leaning against the wall like that.

"Lee?" Jemma asks. He looks over to her. He pushes off the wall while letting his arms fall and walks over to her. He stops just on the other side of the door from her. He's easily 6 foot 7 inches, maybe taller.

"Jemma?" He asks not bothering to hide his accent and tilting his head to the side a little witch makes him look even cuter.

"I'm sorry. I think I have the wrong person." Jemma says.

"Is your name Jemma?" He asks hiding his accent again.

"OMG! It is you!" She yells.

"Let her in." He tells the guards using his accent. They step aside and Jemma rushes in to attach herself to him. "Jemma, why are you here?"

"I work here. When did you become British?" She asks him pulling away.

"I've always been British." He tells her.

"And the guards are here because?" She asks.

"Because my family is quite overprotective." He tells her obviously taking some joy in her confusion.

"Your family must be loaded." She says.

"You could say that." He says. Princess Megan walks into his room and Jemma turns quickly when she hears the footsteps stop. Jemma bows to the new princess.

"Jemma, you don't need to do that." The princess tells her then gives her a hug.

"Why are you here?" Jemma asks when they break apart. The prince is standing behind Jemma with a smirk that the princess returns.

"Harry has some meetings with the president." The princess tells her. "Camilla, is Charles in meetings too?" She asks as princess Camilla comes in. Everyone in the room bows except for the prince and the new princess. Princess Camilla bows back to 2 of them.

"Charles also had to attend this meeting." Princess Camilla tells princess Megan then turns to the prince. "You are supposed to be resting and where is your oxygen. Your latest surgery might of helped but the doctor said you'd still need it. I'm going down to get something to drink. When I come back you better at least be sitting down." She says then leaves.

"You're family must be really important for you to know princess Camilla that well." Jemma says. One of the guards at the door stifles a laugh at this comment. I bow as the queen goes into the room. This time everyone bows except the prince and Jemma who's back is facing the door.

"Hello grandmother." The prince greets her.

"You're brothers and cousins call me gran, Astrlee." She tells him. Jemma turns around when she hears the voice and bows quickly when she sees the queen. 2 of his friends come over. If they were of the same gender they'd be identical so I'm going to say they're twins. The girl tucks herself into the prince's side as her brother stands on his other side. Princess Megan walks to stand beside the queen and Jemma walks to where all his other friends are. Princess Camilla walks in and when she sees the three standing together she drops her mug. The princess's and queen all stare at the trio for a few seconds.