Fos Olympus

Did Lee just smile? He never smiled anymore. Of course I would either if I lost Solisse. Fin was the oldest of the group and was like my older brother. I still can't help but wonder how Lee's doing. Fin was his older brother. Lee watched him die and couldn't do anything to stop it. Fin told him to hide when Kronos got close and made him swear on the river Stix that he wouldn't reveal himself until kronos left. Lee promised and he saw everything. That's when he developed his fatal flaw, sacrifice. Fin only lived to be 19. Now Lee will have to live with the memories forever.

"He can't have that many." Percy interrupts my thoughts.

"What are you all talking about?" Lee asks Solisse.

"Nothing important." She tells him.

"We're talking about you." Percy says.

"What about?" Lee asks surprisingly calm.

"They say you have a lot of scars but I don't believe them." Percy tells him.

"Why should we care what you think?" Lee says back.

"Because you're all liers." Percy trys. Lee stiffens at his words.

"The only reason we lie is for our fatal flaws." He tells them. "And even then Fos and Solisse don't lie. If they need to they avoid the truth but never lie."

"What are your flaws?" Annabeth asks before percy can continue. He looks to Solisse and I to see if we'll tell them ours.

"Generosity." I tell them.

"Loyalty." Solisse offers.

"Sacrifice." Lee finishes. They all gasp at the information. Lee's the only person ever to have that as a fatal flaw and live to be older then 10. Loyalty isn't very common but there are many people who have it and mine is common, even mortals get it. Lee hates attention so he leaves with Solisse again so I'm left with curious demigods.

"How is he still alive?" Will asks in shock.

"Solisse and I keep him from doing overly stupid things." I tell them.

"Have you gotten him to quit?" Grace asks.

"He'll never stop. We all know that." I tell her.

"Stop what?" Jason asks.

"I can't tell you."

"Can you give us a hint?" Piper suggests.

"Look closer next time you see him. He can't hide it down here." I tell them. "I'm surprised Jason didn't see it when Lee almost killed him." Then Jason's eyes widen in recognition.

"But why?" Jason asks. "He seems happy enough?"

"When we were younger he watched his brother die on the blade of his father." This made everyone sad.

"How old was his brother?" Annabeth asks.

"19." The sadness lessens after they learned he mad it to an older age.

"How old was Lee?" Annabeth asks again. I get it. They're probably hoping that he was either old enough to understand or to young to remember.

"7." I can hear the sadness in my own voice. They all look really sad now.

"How long has he been..."

"Since." I tell Jason so he didn't have to finish the question. He looks upset and I don't blame him.