Astrlee (lee) Luna

Why did I agree to this? After Solisse told them they started throwing questions. I answered them to the best of my ability at the time. Speaking of which we've been down here for a month. I'm the only one who can keep track of time here because time passes differently it feels like it's only been a few days.

"Should we try to cover a few more miles today?" Solisse snaps me out of my thoughts.

"Why not? We can set up camp after a few hours of walking." Fos says. Everyone grabs something and we start walking. As usual I'm talking with Solisse.

"Lee do you want to talk about the dreams?"

"No."

"We're going to have to talk about it sooner or later."

"It's just a lot to process."

"I know. It's just that... I love you and I don't want to watch you get hurt. I can't do anything to help."

"You do help. You just don't know it. I'm trapped in those situations and you always try to wake me and get me out. Sometimes it works."

"I'm just worried." She tells me.

"You're worried?"

"Are you ok?" She asks and I sense a traveler I run forward to get them off the trail. They're just a civilian. I finally find her and as soon as she sees me she looks scared.

"I won't hurt you." I tell her and she calms down a lot but is still on edge. "You were one of Artemis' huntress'?" I ask her and she nods hesitantly. "So your not from here. What's your name?"

"Bianca." Is all she tells me.

"Well, Bianca. My name is Hunter Astrlee Luna but everyone calls me Astrlee or Lee. Can I bring you to the city?" I ask her.

"Their's a city down here?" She asks surprised but quickly puts her walls up again. "How do I know you're not a monster? Your red eyes make you look like one." She tells me and I can't help but see how scared she is.

"I am not a monster." I promise her.

"Swear on the Stix." She tells me.

"I don't know what will happen if I do that. I am not a big crecher who wants to kill you but my parentage might make me a monster if you want to think of it that way." I tell her and the ground starts shaking. I do a mental check to see if it's me but it isn't. Luckily it stops fairly soon. "Dad's mad about something. Probably me running away again." I think out loud and she gasps. Ops. Probably shouldn't have said that out loud. "I promise I won't try to kill you." I tell her. "My dad's just over dramatic. This isn't the first time I've run away."

"So your the son of Tartarus?" She questions and I nod a little nervous. "Thank the gods I found you." She says and I'm confused. "Artemis said that if we're ever down here ask for Astrlee, the son of Tartarus." She explains.

"Why am I not surprised. Amy's super protective of you girls." I tell her. "So can I take you to the city?"

"Yup." She tells me so I teleport her to the city. I start walking again and see where we are exactly. I can sense Solisse running after me and I slow down for a second so she can catch up. I wrap my left arm around her. It's always weird looking down at her. Growing up we were the same height but now I'm 10 inches taller than her. I lean my head down and kiss the top of her head.

"Are you ok now?" She asks looking up at me.

"Better." I tell her in reply. We just stand there for a few minutes.

"We should keep moving." I say gesturing to the others who are getting closer.

"Fine, but you're going to have to answer there questions sooner or later."