Nico Di Angelo

After our brief conversation with Lee and Solisse in titan we thanked my father and left for Tartarus. The blood on the floor of my father's throne room didn't go unnoticed. As we walk I have a conversation with Thalia, the twins, Lee, Molly and Magnus. To be honest we were starting to get into an argument with the twins and Lee.

"Solisse, how many times?! We're your friends!" Thalia screams at the others.

"You don't want to know." Solisse repeats herself but never raised her voice.

"Solisse. We're just worried about you." Magnus trys being calm.

"You don't want to know." Lee tells us. I'm trying for a different approach. I twists my skull ring and my stygarion iron sword appears in my hand. I jump at her but before anyone could blink she had mudslide up to deflect me blow. Our swords clash and everyone is looking at us. She quickly turns her blade and mine goes tumbling to the ground. She puts her sword away. I grab mine and put it away.

"Do you 3 really need to know?" She asks us. We all nodded our heads vigorously. "Fine, if there was something counting how many times, I'd de give a 'congratulations on your 1000th trip to Tartarus' card or something." The others look like they wanted to run home to their parents. They're so scared. All I can feel is admiration. It's treble down there. Then I see the edge. Befor I knew it we we're all being dragged down.

Time skip because there's nothing to write in this part.

We've been falling for at least a day. The other demigods and Molly have screamed until there throats scared. Lee and the twins are just relaxing like this is the least stressful thing they've done in years. I felt terrified but excited at the same time. Then I saw the ground and despite the others sore throats they screamed again. The other 3 still looked like they didn't have a care in the world. Solisse simply moved her hand and we all started to slow to a gentle drift towards the ground. When we land Lee clutches his side and takes in a sharp breath of the acid air. How could he do that without burning his lungs? Molly, Lee and Solisse are breathing normally but everyone else has resorted to shallow breathing. We started making our way to the fire river. Molly, Lee and Solisse start settling up camp.

"We can take turns doing patrols. Lee and I can take the first one so you can all sleep for as long as possible before the flegarions effects where off." Solisse tells us. But as everyone else went off to bed she pulled me aside. "Lee said he'd tell us now but he doesn't want to have to say it again."

"I'm coming." I tell her as I follow her to the others. When we get there I sit down by myself as she walks over to sit beside Lee.

"What exactly do you all want to know?" Lee asked.

"How about we start with what happened?!" Molly practically shouts at him.

"After Solisse and I got to the throne room I got a small glimpse of kronos then his voice filled my mind. When I tried to fight him off I exhausted myself. My legs buckled and I fell. He wouldn't leave. When Solisse and Hades started asking questions I tried to reassure them but it didn't work. I felt a stabbing pain in my head. I tried to fend off the questions again but then I got stabbed in the side and cut on my head. The world went dark for a second and all I could see was Kronos and krios. I never saw it coming." He tells us and we all look at him with shock. He just hangs his head. "Don't worry about me. I'll be fine." He told us but Solisse looked like she was finding it hard to trust his words.

"Lee, look at us." She told him and he looked up into her eyes. "We need to know when things happen so we can help." He thanks us and we tackle him in a group hug. He just groans in pain and we quickly back away.

"I literally just told you I got stabbed and the next thing you do is tackle me." He tells. Soon everyone else is laughing and I notice that the mist over Lee's eyes was gone. When he noticed me staring he looked away.

"Don't do that." Solisse tells him and turns his head back around.

"You're our friend. We don't care what you look like." I tell him. He just sighs knowing he can't do anything either way.