Reyna Ramírez-Arellano

What was all that? After Lee came back he just ignored us and took Nico to talk to Fos and Molly. I try to spy on them but they were talking in that weird language again. I decide to talk to Magnus. Him and I have become quite close over time. Apparently he's like a leader in his parthenon.

"We should investigate them." He tells me when I get close enough.

"Why?"

"Their a little odd, don't you think?"

"Yes, but the other's trust them. Aren't they royalty in your parthenon?"

"They're Greek right now. So, not royalty."

"Why?!" We hear Fos yell from over there. When we look over they're in their Norse forms and glaring at us.

"Who said it?" Solisse asks us.

"What?" Magnus asks.

"Norse royalty." Fos grumbles and Magnus points to me like a 4 year old telling on there siblings. I lock eyes with Lee. Oh no. Not a second later I feel like all the poison air around me is in my lungs. I run to the river as the 3 calm down. After getting a drink I look back over to see all of them in their Greek forms again. They're talking like nothing happened. The only thing is that they're talking in English now.

"Why are you telling us?" Nico asks Lee.

"So that you all don't completely freak out when you see." Lee tells him.

"When will everyone else find out?" Molly asks.

"I don't know exactly." He tells them but seems to notice my eavesdropping and continues in titan. When he finishes his statement everyone gasps. This doesn't help with my suspensions.

"What are they saying?" Magnus asks.

"I don't know. They changed back to titan before I could tell."

A.n. really short chapter. Wanted to do a Reyna pov.