Eros

Erebus made a terrible mistake. Why did he challenge Astrlee?

"You shouldn't even be alive!" Erebus yells at Astrlee.

"You think I don't know that? You remind me every time I see you."

"Take your anger out in the fight!" Erebus encourages.

"No one wants that." Astrlee tells him never loosing his cool. Erebus seems unhappy about Astrlee's response and summons his daggers to attacks him. Astrlee easily dodges the attack. Erebus makes copies of himself that circle Astrlee. Astrlee closes his eyes for a second, the copies disappear and Erebus attacks again with rage against the boy. Befor Erebus can reach him Astrlee lifts his hand towards Erebus and the primordial freezes. Astrlee's eyes open and the irises are completely black. His hair turns black and his clothing change to the same color. He closes his hand to a fist and white star like dots are scattered through his eyes, hair and clothing. He's the heir of Chaos. Everyone stops to look at him with shock clear on their faces, probably mirroring mine.

"H-how? Y-you're just a child." Erebus manages to choke out.

"You and I both know that's not true." Astrlee tells him. Astrlee opens his hand and Erebus flys back 2 feet. Not a second later Kori's beside her brother and looks up at him with fear and confusion. Astrlee lowers his hand and looks down at his sister. Erebus takes this moment of destruction and throws 2 daggers. One at Astrlee and the other at Kori. It happens so fast. Astrlee uses his powers to move the girl to beside her father and grabs both daggers from the air. As soon as the weapons come in contact with his hands they dissolve. Astrlee looks at his enemy and you can feel the power in the room. Why did Erebus throw one at the girl? Astrlee moves his hand about a millimeter to the left and a dagger comes out of the left wall to make a shallow cut on Erebus' arm.

"I'm out." Erebus admits defeat. Astrlee closes his eyes again and when he opens them it's his red, gold, forest green, blue and black eyes. His hair turns back to dark brown and his clothing goes back to before. He turns to his awed parents and terrified sister.

"You have a lot of explaining to do." Nix tells him but before anyone can react he isn't in the room anymore, nor are Tartarus or Kori. Gaia is starring at the spot her husband and daughter were standing 30 seconds ago.

"Can someone help?" Erebus asks annoyed.

"You brought this on yourself, Erebus." Orianose tells him.

"For one he is not wrong. Why did you challenge Astrlee when you knew he'd beat you?" Gaia asks Erebus.

"We need to know how powerful he is and if I have to be the bad guy to find out, I'll be the bad guy." Erebus address everyone. It is unnerving that we never knew that he could do that. Or that he could adapt so fast.