Astrlee (Lee) Luna

Erebus barges into my room and doesn't stop until he's only a foot away from me.

"What do you want?" I ask him. Then the rest of my parents, excluding Tartarus, kronos, krios and Chaos, came in.

"We want answers." He replies.

"To what questions?" I ask him.

The room was filled with all of them asking questions at the same time. A lot started with "how".

"Ok!" I yell over them and they quiet. "It's not a matter of how." I sigh." I guess you all deserve to know but someone has to get Tartarus."

"Why can't you?" Gaia asks.

"To tired." I tell them and Erebus looks smug. "Not because of you." I tell him and they look confused. "Ask Tartarus." I tell them. Gaia summons Tartarus.

"What happened after you all left?" Nix asked. Tartarus looks to me and I nod telling him he can tell them.

"Chaos came. Her and Astrlee fought and Astrlee won." He tells them. They all look at me with shock and fear except for Eros.

"That was a very short version of saying that." I tell them.

"So you got in a debate with Chaos?" Eros asks. Tartarus and I shake our heads. "You must be really good at physical combat then." His expression now matches the others.

"Not physical combat. They used powers." Tartarus tells them. Hemera feints and the others pale so much they look like spirits. I can't help but laugh at their expressions.

"So you fought Erebus then Chaos and won both?" Nix asked.

"Yes. Honestly fighting Erebus was like fighting a kitten." I tell them. Erebus looks offended when the others are fighting back a smile and laughter.

"So what did you want to tell us all?" Erebus asks trying to change the subject.

"I'll tell you when Hemera wakes up." I tell him.

"How long until she wakes up?" Nix asks. Everyone shrugs and we continue talking.

🏛🏛🏛

About 15 minutes later Hemera wakes.

"So what did you want to tell us?" Orianose asks me.

"In the form I fought Erebus and Chaos in I'm the heir of Chaos." I tell them and they all have blank faces so I decide to go find Kori, Solisse, Molly and Nico. I teleport to them to find all of them confused. When I look at my surroundings I know why they're lost, Kori's never been here and isn't supposed to be here. "What are you all doing here?" I ask them and they all jump.

"Tartarus teleported us here." Molly tells me.

"Astrlee, I've never been here, where are we?" Kori asks obviously scared.

"Don't worry about it Kori. You won't be back here anytime soon. Come on, let's go." I tell her. She runs over and latches onto me tightly. "Do you want to stay down here?" I ask the others who cautiously come over. I held out my hand and Solisse took it. Solisse grabbed Molly's hand and Molly grabbed Nico's. I teleport us to the throne room because my parents were still frozen in my room. As soon as we're inside Solisse starts walking around with Nico and Molly.

"Lee where are we?" Solisse asks staring at the architecture.

"The throne room." Kori tells her with happiness as she jumped into her throne that sits left of our mother's throne. Her tiara appears on her head.

The room hasn't changed since the last time I was here

The room hasn't changed since the last time I was here. 4 thrones, the middle 2 raised on a pedestal. Of the 2 that are raised the right one is slightly bigger and belongs to Tartarus, the slightly smaller one on the left belongs to Gaia. On either side of the pedestal is a throne. The one to the left belongs to Kori and is the smallest, the one on the right is actually the second largest.

"Astrlee, daddy still won't take off the instant crown magic." Kori complains. I'm going nowhere near the one farthest to the right.

"You know I can't do anything about it." I remind her. She gets an evil glint in her eyes and I have a hunch of what's happening.

"I, Kori Luna, princess of Tartarus order you to stand by my brother's throne." She tells me in an official tone.

"No." I tell her.

"Why do you deny the reining princess?"

"You really want to go there?" I ask her. She nods. I sigh in frustration. "I, Astrlee Luna, prince of Tartarus, heir to the throne, order you to stop this childish game and enjoy the quiet well you can." I hate that title. My friends look at me shocked but Kori smiles happily.

"Why aren't you sitting?" She asks me. Oh no.

"Because I don't want to be bombarded." I tell Kori.

"We won't bombarded you." Nico told me.

"It's not you. The last time Astrlee was here there was a meeting so we had to be all royal and as soon as he sat in the throne everyone and thing came just to bow." Kori explains.

"We'll hold them off. You've used a lot of energy today and need to rest. Your shoulder's still bleeding so you have to keep it still for a few hours." Solisse tells me.

"I'm not going over there." I tell them. Solisse opens her mouth to protest when all my parents minus kronos and krios came in. Nix, Hemera and Orianose tried to use their powers but I stopped them.

"We need to have a meeting." Tartarus says and waves his hand to make seats for everyone else. Everyone moves to their seats except for my friends. I stop and point to a bench on the wall.

"If I'm stuck here, so are you." I tell them. Tartarus sits on his throne and his crown appears on his head.

 Tartarus sits on his throne and his crown appears on his head

Gaia does the same and hers appears.